Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May incentives

orlando bull

Reaction score
So... from the 5th gen rams forums, I found this possible rebate. I just filled out the paperwork myself, so, I have no idea if I am actually going to get it. Basically, $250 if you traded a non-FCA vehicle, or, own a non-FCA vehicle. I have no idea how this works other than Allstate will probably be relentlessly trying to get me to switch insurance for the next forever. You do NOT need to be an allstate customer.

Check it out, people on the 5th gen rams forums are actually getting checks.

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/?campaignid=Landingpage

Nordic28

Reaction score
When a purchased an 18 wrangler my insurance company MetLife sent me $500 out of the blue. I thought it was odd, I didn't request it. It was a special Chrysler incentive they were part of.

Nordic28

Reaction score
Fyi the $500 conquest cash works with any kind of modern vehicle, doesn't need to be a truck. My '68 mustang didn't work however because the vin# is too short and the software wouldn't accept it.

orlando bull

Reaction score
So... from the 5th gen rams forums, I found this possible rebate. I just filled out the paperwork myself, so, I have no idea if I am actually going to get it. Basically, $250 if you traded a non-FCA vehicle, or, own a non-FCA vehicle. I have no idea how this works other than Allstate will probably be relentlessly trying to get me to switch insurance for the next forever. You do NOT need to be an allstate customer.

Check it out, people on the 5th gen rams forums are actually getting checks.

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/?campaignid=Landingpage

Quick update on this, I received an email today that my application has been accepted and passed on to FCA for verification.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Fyi the $500 conquest cash works with any kind of modern vehicle, doesn't need to be a truck. My '68 mustang didn't work however because the vin# is too short and the software wouldn't accept it.

So basically just need to own a non-FCA vehicle?

Reaction score
So basically just need to own a non-FCA vehicle?

Yes, apparently FCA has two different Conquest offers. One is just called "Conquest" the other (that I referenced above) is called "Truck Conquest". If the Conquest one is running, it can be any none FCA vehicle. The Truck Conquest is actually a difference incentive and requires a competitor's truck.

Nordic28

Reaction score
Yes any competitive vehicle works for the $500 program as long as it's new enough to have the industry standard long vin #. I'm not sure what year that happened. 1968 was too old!

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Yes any competitive vehicle works for the $500 program as long as it's new enough to have the industry standard long vin #. I'm not sure what year that happened. 1968 was too old!

Good to know... will be taking info on the wife's Fozzy...

ghaynes754

Reaction score
Just picked up my 3500 Longhorn. $500 Conquest, $500 from Alliant Credit Union (through their TrueCar program).

Users who are viewing this thread