Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May incentives

smh310

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if there will be any new incentives for May?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I called the Ram incentives line today and they told me there weren't any I qualified for, but here's the number 1-800-227-0757

You didn't qualify for current incentive or you didn't qualify for any May incentives (provided they are different)...

extreemrn

Reaction score
My dealer told me he was waiting to write up the purchase order etc. til May just in case. Plan on taking possession May 7th or 8th. Fingers crossed.

bobohio

Reaction score
You didn't qualify for current incentive or you didn't qualify for any May incentives (provided they are different)...
I didn't qualify for current incentives I guess...i.e. I'm not military or a farmer...etc

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I didn't qualify for current incentives I guess...i.e. I'm not military or a farmer...etc

Military/farmer pretty much run all the time... other that than, no Incentives listed for my area and the only Offer is the 0% APR...

orlando bull

Reaction score
Hoping for something tomorrow morning, I can get the $500 conquest cash, but, it ends today (they usually run that one all the time, so, hopefully it will be renewed), but, I am hoping for some real cash back stuff.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Hoping for something tomorrow morning, I can get the $500 conquest cash, but, it ends today (they usually run that one all the time, so, hopefully it will be renewed), but, I am hoping for some real cash back stuff.

RAM site isn't even showing that...

orlando bull

Reaction score
It's a weird one, doesn't show up through Ram site, but, dealers seem to have more info at times...

https://www.orlandododge.com/incentives/md4568/

Dealer told me it ends today, so, I am risking it by not picking it up today, but, hopefully that pans out with better incentives tomorrow. I also had an email offer, but, they are saying it doesn't apply to the 2019 HDs. I am going to try again tomorrow to see if that restriction is released.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Well, it's not looking good. I think maybe the $500 conquest is even gone for me... oh well, it was a gamble.... Either way, it's new truck day for me! Hoping to leave the office at 4 and be driving home in it by 5!

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Sorry to hear... but you knew you were taking the chance waiting until today...

Doesn't look like they are offering much at all for these trucks.

4.36% for 60 months
$1000 - Case IH Product
$500 - 2019 MY Military Program
$500 - 2019 Returning Lessee
$500 - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS EMPLOYEE PROGRAM
$500 - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS MEMBER PROGRAM

orlando bull

Reaction score
Yep, it was a risk. I really thought that they would do something for May... honestly, I checked the 1500's and it doesn't look like this is a very good month for them either... Maybe this is the time of year that they are kind of getting the most 2019's on the lots and they want to bleed through them a little slower so that they have inventory when the switch happens for 20's...

All is good. I fully prepared for nothing, so, any incentives would have been gravy. Hard to be too upset when I am picking up my new ride today and will be able to hook my travel trailer to it on Saturday and head down to sarasota to the beach!

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Sounds like you have the right attitude! Enjoy your weekend on the beach!

orlando bull

Reaction score
Just talked to dealer, he said that the conquest cash is still going! I'll know officially in about an hour I think, but, that was good news if it holds up.

Nordic, did your dealer tell you that, or, you just haven't found documentation?

Nordic28

Reaction score
I didn't hear anything from the dealer. I just couldn't find the conquest rebate on the ram website anymore. I'm crossing my fingers too! I plan on bringing proof of a Ford I own with me when I pick up my ram this weekend just in case.

Nordic28

Reaction score
My salesman just let me know he thought the conquest was still going. He said he didn't see other rebates in the system for May however he said it should be updated by the 3rd.

Nordic28

Reaction score
You just have to prove you own a non Chrysler vehicle correct? I have a 68 mustang.

Reaction score
You just have to prove you own a non Chrysler vehicle correct? I have a 68 mustang.

I found this on a dealer site, I think you have to own a competitor's truck.

Truck Owner Conquest Retail Bonus Cash (38CK5)
Manufacturer Offers
This program offers current owners of any non FCA group light or heavy duty truck, a Cash Allowance applied toward the retail purchase (Type Sale 1 or B) of eligible vehicles to residents of the states and counties listed in the BUSINESS CENTER BOUNDARIES section.
  • Truck Owner Conquest Retail Bonus Cash (38CK5)
Offer only valid 8/01/2018 through 6/03/2019

Users who are viewing this thread