Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M&R Auto 30" Lightbar on brand new 2022 2500 Hemi 6.4

Electronut

Reaction score
It was make a trip to town vs make some progress/proof of concept that day, lol. I figured worse case I'd have a good template and pick up some aluminum stock later, worked too well so I just painted it. :D

Dialed in the rear cameras today, great view after adjusting, pics later. One bump in my road is the power button is on top (meant to stay on all the time when running truck) but where I want the monitor to sit puts the power button against the center stack trim, so any vibration turns it on and off. I'm at max backward angle on the swivel mount so I'm still fiddling.
View attachment 58328

Sorry for threadjacking @Electronut I intended to do a complete write-up later in my thread but I didn't want to leave you hanging for an answer while I'm still working on it.
No worries man. Nice work brother. Love the creativity. 2 minds think alike. Love this engineering.

I have the rear camera system that came with the truck but not as complex as this for functionality. Would have liked something for the front truck coverage. Like the fact that its a looping camera system that records 24/7 when driving. Never know when you need something for proof.

I already have ton of screens to look at inside the cab. Phone, GPS, 12 inch factory, and Airstream Camera for rear. Would be too much distraction adding that 10 inch screen. Not sure I'd want to cut into the lower grill either. Plus I have the compressor and air tank mounted behind there for the train horn already.

This is a sweet option though. The wiring I'm pretty sure you came in at the drain plug holes which is where I also came into the cab for the Rough Country EBoard wiring.

Users who are viewing this thread