Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

offroadr

Reaction score
Those are nice, I think I want to go with 18"

Sawboss3

Reaction score
These are 18x8.5 Ultra Crusher Wheels with Michelin LTX AT2 tires. I bought the tire & wheel package from tirerack.com added the TPMS and they shipped all 4 to me mounted & balanced, ready to slap on the truck. $1800 plus tax.

Attachments

• 20200104_133114.jpg
    20200104_133114.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 881

woody284

Reaction score
Im in the same spot and cannot decide. I have a tradesman with the front and rear chrome bumpers. I am thinking I need to pic a wheel that is black and machined to blend with chrome bumpers.

offroadr

Reaction score
I am looking at black gloss wheels as I don't care for the matte on a black truck

offroadr

Reaction score
looks awesome, I don't care what size bed you have LOL

Leveled I see?

ST3500

Reaction score
its not too bad, just wish I had more room to work on it

I bet you do, last month I meet with a client at a small condo complex.... I couldn't make a u turn, I had to backup for at least 300 feet all the way onto the street entrance.
Hey, very nice truck by the way !!

Quick question: Those TOYO Open Country of yours, are they noisy down the freeway or not ? (I'm thinking on fitting those on my dually).

caloca-721

Reaction score
I bet you do, last month I meet with a client at a small condo complex.... I couldn't make a u turn, I had to backup for at least 300 feet all the way onto the street entrance.
Hey, very nice truck by the way !!

Quick question: Those TOYO Open Country of yours, are they noisy down the freeway or not ? (I'm thinking on fitting those on my dually).

yeah the parking situation isn’t the greatest since in can only park it going in reverse. But being in Southern California, you gotta make due.
I honestly can’t tell the difference in noise from the stock tires, it’s pretty damn quiet. And I like to drive with my windows down as well.But if you want a really quiet ride I heard the ridge grapplers are the best apparently

Users who are viewing this thread