Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

mkmsr

Reaction score
Grand Design, Imagine 2250RK
2f40dd051d78027bf02856fd3aa85fd5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

cj8rockcrawler

Reaction score
We have a new to us ATC 2917 Toyhauler. I hope to have the new truck by spring to tow it. The 04 2500 isn't quite up to it when fully loaded.

Edit: I just saw another ATC just ahead of my post... nice!

Attachments

• 20211106_153008.jpg
    20211106_153008.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 75

briggDD

Reaction score
Is that a ATC trailer? Nice set up!
Yes, it’s an ATC, I pulled the decals off the side as I didn’t care for the way they looked, so you can only see the ATC on the front or back. We had a race trailer from them several years back, they make a good product but holy heck they are pricey trailers.

briggDD

Reaction score
We have a new to us ATC 2917 Toyhauler. I hope to have the new truck by spring to tow it. The 04 2500 isn't quite up to it when fully loaded.

Edit: I just saw another ATC just ahead of my post... nice!
Nice I think that is silver frost like our 5th wheel? We ordered a billet silver truck with night edition that should match the trailer well.

cj8rockcrawler

Reaction score
Nice I think that is silver frost like our 5th wheel? We ordered a billet silver truck with night edition that should match the trailer well.
Our ATC is the light Pewter Metallic. It actually matches my current truck well, but I ordered a Granite Crystal Metallic with the Night Edition to replace it. I considered the Billet Silver as well for the new one.

20Limited3500

Reaction score
It's our bedroom. It's a drop frame in the back allowing a bedroom with a residential king bed. Above is a 4 foot loft with stairs not no dang ladder .

I am not used to 5th wheels. That is cool the bedroom is in back versus up front.

Looked it up and I really like that layout. Especially the front seating area where the bed usually is. Very nice.

Last edited:

Xoxo 2021

Reaction score
I am not used to 5th wheels. That is cool the bedroom is in back versus up front.

Looked it up and I really like that layout. Especially the front seating area where the bed usually is. Very nice.
Front living is where it's at. I don't think we would buy another unless it's front living. Feels like a house it's all separate. Living room by itself . Kitchen is by itself and so on. We love it. She's heavy but we like it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Lots of new drop frame (wide body) models have front living / rear BR.

Grand Design has one that's a Toyhauler (of sorts) that has a small motorcycle garage in the rear below the bedroom. The bed lowers into the garage space.

396TH as I recall.

Firewall

Reaction score
Lots of new drop frame (wide body) models have front living / rear BR.

Grand Design has one that's a Toyhauler (of sorts) that has a small motorcycle garage in the rear below the bedroom. The bed lowers into the garage space.

396TH as I recall.
I tow a 382FLRB Northpoint. The best thing I like about it is outside storage. They raise the rear bedroom so on the outside you get storage, and a lot of it underneath. Still get the front basement storage too. It's a beast at 44' but we really enjoy it.

Attachments

• 382FLRB.png
    382FLRB.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 73

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I tow a 382FLRB Northpoint. The best thing I like about it is outside storage. They raise the rear bedroom so on the outside you get storage, and a lot of it underneath. Still get the front basement storage too. It's a beast at 44' but we really enjoy it.

I double tow so those monsters are a non-starter for us.

Though I do know a guy that pulls a Solitude and a 23' wake boat. He had to have the Solitude frame reinforced. I think he's 95' total.

If I was going that big, I'd have to run an HDT.

Users who are viewing this thread