Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I wanted to go enclosed but my Toyota is 1” too tall to fit in a standard height enclosed. At that point I just quit lookin at em, I’m sure you can get custom ones but that just don’t make sense right now
I thought rock crawlers always aired down :p. Let-er out and slide-er in…no?

RPS1030

Reaction score
I wanted to go enclosed but my Toyota is 1” too tall to fit in a standard height enclosed. At that point I just quit lookin at em, I’m sure you can get custom ones but that just don’t make sense right now
It’s gonna be extra close since I’m gonna have to build some ramps/reinforcement to get the buggy over the fenders.

Trailer
7’ ceiling height at walls (2” bow up to middle I think I measured)
80” between fenders
14” high 71” long fenders (rounded so more wiggle room when straddling)
-8 lug 225/80/16s also messes with me with taller fenders, but I’ll take the other positives

Buggy
6’1” at rear of roof (slopes down towards front)
87” outside tire width up front
115” wheelbase on 40s = 75” between tires

Rough math works out in my head. Plus suck down winch point and 7-8” of uptravel gives me flexibility. Need to decide on what material and I a new die for the bender is needed.

But it’s more for the CanAm.

16’ flatbed will be first choice if there’s a busy event going on, planning on heading to or might be a dirt/rough trailhead, clear weather with the buggy, or recovering anything since it’s shorter and more ground clearance.

Enclosed just made for a quick extra inside parking spot (rubbing tires to park both in the garage). Will be nice when weather is questionable (no soggy seats), going further or more than a day trip.

HORam

Reaction score
Mine is extra height of a foot and i don't see what you mean of looking goofy ? View attachment 24107
Extra foot. No goof.
247849adb197a8a700afe78de6c5ad7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

rangerdanger

Reaction score
2019 Ram 2500 diesel
25k gooseneck trailer 20+5
Kubota M6060 w/ loader
EA 60" grapple
EA 60" forest rake
Titan forklift
Titan post/tree puller
United 72" box scraper
Man lift
The truck is in a small ditch. It actually sits level. I bought the trailer used. The guy under the rear is reclocking the wheels which were put on wrong.20211028_193136.jpg

HORam

Reaction score
Dang 7’ ain’t high enough
I ordered from Covered Wagon in GA. Standard height was 6 ft I added the extra ft for 300? Not much in the grand scheme. Can get any height for a $.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread