Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

flan

Reaction score
Fishspike, they are just Thule ladder racks I ratchet strap the knacks to.

81Sprint

Reaction score
My wife and I will be getting an Alliance in a couple of years. How was the sales experience and what are you initial impressions of the unit?
We traveled all the way to Montana from Vegas to pick up our Alliance, sold our house and are full timers now for a while. It was the only one in the country at the time i could find that had everything i wanted, it is a really nice coach but like all new rv's it has had a few problems. Alliance is VERY good about customer service, since we are living in it, and can't take it in for warranty they sent out a mobile tech no questions asked. The dealership was very accommodating, we had them hold it on deposit for a month, but the PDI was not that great.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Bought this 5th wheel this past summer, currently towing it with a 2018 3500 SRW with a 6.4L Hemi. It tows it but not comfortably so the order for a new DRW with the HO has been placed!View attachment 24003

Gross is 16900, dry pin is 2600. I have plenty of payload at 4340 but the overall weight is too much. Hopefully the next time I tow it will be with the dually!

Beautiful trailer and right move on the HO/Dually.

You will be BLOWN AWAY with how confident that set up tows. Im amazed every time i hook to my 5er with the new truck.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I wanted to go enclosed but my Toyota is 1” too tall to fit in a standard height enclosed. At that point I just quit lookin at em, I’m sure you can get custom ones but that just don’t make sense right now

Users who are viewing this thread