Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

sanda

Reaction score
2019 Iconic 5er. Put together poorly. ****ty craftsmanship, sometimes I wonder if the workers who assembled this turd made more than $5/hr.

I work on it as much as I use it, but whatever. Has 20' foot of cargo space so I suppose it works out OK.

I've got the same problem with my 2023 eclipse attitude toy hauler.
What doesn't work, generator, water heater, fridge. Front fiberglass is de-laminating. It's a POS.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I've got the same problem with my 2023 eclipse attitude toy hauler.
What doesn't work, generator, water heater, fridge. Front fiberglass is de-laminating. It's a POS.

Same manufacturer. FIRST trip we took, hot water heater took a shlt. $100 computer module solved it.

Second trip generator wouldn't work. I pulled the carb apart and had to razor off some of the casting flashing on the plastic float because it was hanging up and flooding out the unit to where it wouldn't run. Free fix, other than my time. Lame.

Good one im dealing with now is the awning. It's coming off of (peeling away from) the the trailer and im waiting for it to fly off one day during a trip. Going to be exciting.

sanda

Reaction score
Same manufacturer. FIRST trip we took, hot water heater took a shlt. $100 computer module solved it.

Second trip generator wouldn't work. I pulled the carb apart and had to razor off some of the casting flashing on the plastic float because it was hanging up and flooding out the unit to where it wouldn't run. Free fix, other than my time. Lame.

Good one im dealing with now is the awning. It's coming off of (peeling away from) the the trailer and im waiting for it to fly off one day during a trip. Going to be exciting.
Yours is an eclipse?

rudyyoko

Reaction score
I see you are parked on an incline, how are your parking brakes holding up parking like that?

TexasGuy

Reaction score
f782200f68f466dfec6fa618e35dd079.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread