Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Bench Seats *VLX9*

Tater86

Reaction score
Curious, is there anyone that works for RAM or has exact knowledge on whether the 2023 Laramie's come with a ventilated bench seat? I have been talking to 4 dealers and two of them tell me the bench is not ventilated and two telling me they are ventilated.

Firebird

Reaction score
My buddy had a 17 Laramie with bench, and it was vented

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Curious, is there anyone that works for RAM or has exact knowledge on whether the 2023 Laramie's come with a ventilated bench seat? I have been talking to 4 dealers and two of them tell me the bench is not ventilated and two telling me they are ventilated.
According to the order guide, no. Ventilated front seats are only showing available with 5 passenger seating (GJ leather trimmed buckets) when equipped with level 1 or level 2 (A66 or A66).

Tater86

Reaction score
According to the order guide, no. Ventilated front seats are only showing available with 5 passenger seating (GJ leather trimmed buckets) when equipped with level 1 or level 2 (A66 or A66).
Jimmy, I hear you are the resident expert on retrofits. Since the bucket seats are the same as the bench seats, are you able to turn the bench seats into ventilated ones after?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Jimmy, I hear you are the resident expert on retrofits. Since the bucket seats are the same as the bench seats, are you able to turn the bench seats into ventilated ones after?
If you mean converting your existing seats into ventilated, yes, but it would be extremely expensive. It’s far cheaper to source the complete front vented seats out of a wreck.

RVTRKN

Reaction score
Its to early to know 100% on the options, ordering from a dealer might be able to option that, but has FCA opened the Dealer ordering window for 2023. I ordered my 07 in late 06 and things were unknown, even the dealer wasn't sure until the order was approved. Just know that FCA can cancel an option without notice, and it will possibly arrive missing some options. It happened to me, and Dodge would not compensate it. I had to order a certain level to include what I wanted and it came without it. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread