Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the SYNERGY RAM HEAVY DUTY DRAG LINK really better than the stock one?

Hibiki54

Reaction score
After nearly two weeks of conversations with RAMCARES, it's up to me to get the new link and get it installed. They did nothing. Offered nothing, other that I should go to a dealership. So there you go.
That's actually par for the course. Unless you purchased a certified used truck with a limited warranty from a CDJR dealership, they are not liable or will take on any liability for a vehicle that has after-market modifications. Unfortunately for you, getting a new drag link will have to come out of pocket.

If you want a recommendation, I suggest going with anything Thuren or Carli because they make products specifically for the Power Wagon.

Hammerjack

Reaction score
That's actually par for the course. Unless you purchased a certified used truck with a limited warranty from a CDJR dealership, they are not liable or will take on any liability for a vehicle that has after-market modifications. Unfortunately for you, getting a new drag link will have to come out of pocket.

If you want a recommendation, I suggest going with anything Thuren or Carli because they make products specifically for the Power Wagon.
The PW was at a dealership the Weds before new years until yesterday. A new style drag link and pittman arm were needed, ordered and installed. I pick it up and drove it through the mother of all rain storms. It feels better so that too some of the sting of paying for the repairs. More upgrades are planned.

Users who are viewing this thread