Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

meechr

Reaction score
I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins. It was an immediate power increase.
But then I installed a stock sized K&N air filter That also made a huge difference.
I can't believe how much faster and more power it has now!

meechr

Reaction score
I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins. It was an immediate power increase.
But then I installed a stock sized K&N air filter That also made a huge difference.
I can't believe how much faster and more power it has now!
You boys can laugh all you want but it does the trick for me and also cheaper.
It pulls my 32ft 5th wheel like it's hardly there.:)

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
after I installed the banks intake and plenum, I gained 10 mpg. I still get over 22 mpg pulling my 38' bp while doing 80 mph here in texas. the banks kit was a game changer. I don't even need diesel anti-gel any more, regardless of temps.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
after I installed the banks intake and plenum, I gained 10 mpg. I still get over 22 mpg pulling my 38' bp while doing 80 mph here in texas. the banks kit was a game changer. I don't even need diesel anti-gel any more, regardless of temps.

You forgot to mention all the women swooning over your banks stuff at the red lights…

jetrinka

Reaction score
Cmon guys I once picked up 50 horse from putting a K&N on the throttle body of my 89 Civic hatch as a teenager. That thing only had 1.5 liters to deal with - imagine 6.7 liters finally able to breathe!

flan

Reaction score
Gotta flip that ol air cleaner lid.

uSvpFWT5opZkUenDADCilnT8XNtzBPIbq4rizrF-Vww.jpg

Attachments

• 1706032896509.jpeg
    1706032896509.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread