Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How’s the acceleration on a ‘22 Cummins HO?

TW720HVY

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the Pedal Commander, I was told the ECU is not altered and there's no trace of it being used, is that true? I'll be calling the company this week, but if you unplug it and remove it from the vehicle how will the dealership know? Has anyone had issues with using one, has it caused failures?

Nick

Reaction score
This x2! I am pretty damn impressed with the Banks Pedal Monster and how well it works. It's also super easy to install and adjust. Some people complain that you can't change the settings while driving but it's not a big deal to me as I try to avoid playing on my phone while driving
I have the Banks Pedal Monster also . I usually keep it on maxed out city . In the highest range ( track ) it will rocket thru the gears very fast . Too much for me in traffic but fun to use otherwise.

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
There will be No issues with using the Pedal Commander for Warranty. Just remove it when going to the dealer. I used one for 3 years and just turned it off.

Users who are viewing this thread