Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

JD2510

Reaction score
Thanks for all the on the job training here. The Security bypass cable came in the mail today. I snipped off the keeper tabs as suggested, plugged in the cables as correctly shown here on the forum ( not as shown in the instructions) and updated my TPMS and Gear display using Jscan and my iPhone in under 5 minutes. The pointers from you guys made this super simple. Using the Jscan demo- embedded in the app- lets you find all the settings you want to change.

I would love to modify the ventilated seats to come on high instead of low. I couldn’t find anything but active/inactive. Is this a editable setting?

thanks
clay

JD2510

Reaction score
I just purchased JScan how do I add gear display? I have a 2020 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel.

Clayinfl

Reaction score
I just purchased JScan how do I add gear display? I have a 2020 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel.
Do you have the security bypass cable and a compatible ODB device? If so, it is under “adaptation, misc settings, actual gear for display on/off”.

JD2510

Reaction score
Do you have the security bypass cable and a compatible ODB device? If so, it is under “adaptation, misc settings, actual gear for display on/off”.
Yes I have a bypass cable and I purchased a subscription for JScan Thank You for your assistance.

Enve46

Reaction score
Quick question here.. 2020 Prospector XL, using JScan, bypass cable and I selected actual gear display, activated it, it gave me confirmation it took but it’s not working. I’ve done the reset JScan days and driven for 400ish miles. Still not popping up. Any ideas?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question here.. 2020 Prospector XL, using JScan, bypass cable and I selected actual gear display, activated it, it gave me confirmation it took but it’s not working. I’ve done the reset JScan days and driven for 400ish miles. Still not popping up. Any ideas?

You have to enable it on the EVIC after enabling the BCM option.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
post 49.

Users who are viewing this thread