Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

davidh1329

Reaction score
I have a '76 cabover Ford that has left-handed lugs...How do I know? twisted off 3 before I figured it out. Yep 3 times I was all up in the torch, cheater bar, etc. before I just thought, "Let's go the other way" and the SOB's just spun off so easy!
Years ago (high school) I had a Plymouth with left-hand lugs on one side. I had easily gotten the wheel off the "normal side" and spend hours fighting with the other side.... Luckily, I never found a pipe long enough for my cheater bar to twist off any studs. My dad came home and suggested, "try the other way". I was probably still mumbling, "but, lefty Lucy" :)

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Many of the old Chrysler products came with LH and RH lugs.
Yes there is lots of brands that came with That but the picture looks like a piece of equipment.

But my all time favorite was trailers when people would put the hubs on the wrong side and the lug bolts were too rusty to see the LH or RH stamp. It made for a good game of chance

Users who are viewing this thread