Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those flying to Mark Dodge and staying the night

Linked4door

Reaction score
Got a question for you guys that have picked up your vehicles from MD. How does the paint look do they wash them with the automatic car wash or pressure wash just curious. I ordered the pearl white and do not want a bunch of spider scratches or haze. Let me know thank you.
You can request they not wash it, lots of others have requested that in the past. However if you plan to drive it back keep in mind the damage from the ride home will probably be worse than any micro scratches.

I had them meet me in NO and drove mine back. I detailed the truck at work once i got back,, and didn't see any damage from any washing, only rock chips. It could be they didn't wash it since it was getting driven though.

JimKIII

Reaction score
Got a question for you guys that have picked up your vehicles from MD. How does the paint look do they wash them with the automatic car wash or pressure wash just curious. I ordered the pearl white and do not want a bunch of spider scratches or haze. Let me know thank you.
Mine was stellar and shiny. Didn't notice anything untoward. Delmonico Red.

Users who are viewing this thread