Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

firemansdiesel

Reaction score
I went with CJC Offroad Tradesman Fog Light Kit…..

Also have kits for higher trim models.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Adding complete harness part numbers.
Image 4-25-23 at 5.18 AM.jpg

If someone has JUST the connectors that plug in to both LED and Halogen fogs (confirmed to work) part numbers or generic kits for wiring directly to an upfitter please post up.
Image 4-25-23 at 5.26 AM.jpg

SpeyRam

Reaction score
I went with CJC Offroad Tradesman Fog Light Kit…..

Also have kits for higher trim models.
I'm looking at the CJC fog light kit also for my 21. Little spendy but they get good reviews. What color lenses did you go with - amber or clear? Big 1st World problem here but hey!

firemansdiesel

Reaction score
I'm looking at the CJC fog light kit also for my 21. Little spendy but they get good reviews. What color lenses did you go with - amber or clear? Big 1st World problem here but hey!
I have the amber lense. I also purchased the Trigger 4 for my switch.

Sage6058

Reaction score
I have the amber lense. I also purchased the Trigger 4 for my switch.
I purchased the amber as well. Really happy with them.
81f961eeb453f2388e004d1e307d0b15.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

MrSteve

Reaction score
I purchased the amber as well. Really happy with them.
81f961eeb453f2388e004d1e307d0b15.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Looks great. Question, did you get a harness for the fog lites to connect to each other and then the main harness? I only have one pigtail for one fog lite ! Looks like I need a harness or I need to adapt something!

Sage6058

Reaction score
Looks great. Question, did you get a harness for the fog lites to connect to each other and then the main harness? I only have one pigtail for one fog lite ! Looks like I need a harness or I need to adapt something!
I bought a kit from CJC Offroad that included the foglights. Since I had the upfitter switches it made it really easy.

feet of lead

Reaction score
Great list of harness part numbers. Unfortunately, Stellantis does a poor job of showing vehicle owners details and fit information. They also use the same stock photos for all of the variation of any part. Does anyone know the differences? Do these harnesses include the fog light and park assist sensors?
index.php

Reactions: jak

Caleyvtwin

Reaction score
Great list of harness part numbers. Unfortunately, Stellantis does a poor job of showing vehicle owners details and fit information. They also use the same stock photos for all of the variation of any part. Does anyone know the differences? Do these harnesses include the fog light and park assist sensors?
https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?
attachments/image-4-25-23-at-5-18-am-jpg.55612/

I would get @Jimmy07 to build it. He does a great job and it takes the guess work out of it.

fyremanbill

Reaction score
I'm in the process of adding fog lights to my Tradesman and I think I've read all the threads on the topic. I have everything I need except for the specific wire terminals that are required for the BCM connector. What is the specific part number or spec of the terminal that fits, and where is a good place to get them?

Users who are viewing this thread