Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable cornering fog lights?

Kross

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to post this question considering how many times it has been asked but I can't find a definitive answer.

I've purchased and installed the Baja Squadron Sport fog lights in my '22 Power Wagon. Because they're so bright, I'd like to disable the feature where they turn on when low-speed cornering & turn signals.
Can this be done with any of the coding tools?
Can this be done with a Switch-Pro, bypassing the standard fog light wiring?

I've seen people mention using AlfaODB but others say it doesn't work.

I'm basically looking for any function that disables all auto-on fog light functions.

Thank you!

phatboy64

Reaction score
Don't feel bad...I didn't know this was a thing. So all 2023 HD have this feature by default?

Kross

Reaction score
At this point Im most likely going to repurpose these Baja SSs as ditch lights and revert to the factory fog lamps.

Icky

Reaction score
I thought there was a setting in the menu for this , ill look tomorrow maybe I'm wrong

MooneyFWD

Reaction score
I'm still looking for a solution to this as well. Even if I could turn them OFF when I use my turn signal. While stopped, I'm blinding oncoming traffic when I have my left signal on, so I tend to just turn without a signal which I'm sure I'll eventually get a ticket for. @Jimmy07 any new thoughts?

Lumpskie

Reaction score

Here's the only post I've seen with a possible solution

MooneyFWD

Reaction score

Here's the only post I've seen with a possible solution
Yeah, wasn’t able to get this to work on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread