Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delmonico Red touch up paint can't be found....

JimKIII

Reaction score
I'd appreciate any clues on where to purchase some Delmonico Red touch-up paint. The local dealers have had my orders on BO for a year. They're racks of touch-up paint have most other colors but not the elusive Delmonico Red.

Any ideas?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score

FLARam

Reaction score

JimKIII

Reaction score

CharlieL

Reaction score
Has anyone used ERA Paint? I need some touch up for my Delmonico Red truck. From what it looks like, the ERA paint for code PRV should be an exact match. I can't find any PRV touch up paint at the local dealerships.

Chris1911

Reaction score
I'd appreciate any clues on where to purchase some Delmonico Red touch-up paint. The local dealers have had my orders on BO for a year. They're racks of touch-up paint have most other colors but not the elusive Delmonico Red.

Any ideas?

What is the paint code listed on the door jam decal?

Wholeo

Reaction score
I got factory pearl white touch up paint from RAM as part of a campaign to sign up for their WE GOT YOU COVERED extended warranty campaign and it's not even close to the color on the truck.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You can also go to your local auto body supply and they can mix some by the paint code or scan your paint and make an exact match mine can make touch up pens and Rattle cans, all the way up to 5 gallon pails if you want that much lol

TonyT

Reaction score
Maybe try your local paint shop and see if they can match you up a small batch.

When I cut the B-pillars on my jeep my local Les Schwab mixed me up a can of spray paint matched to it's 12yo faded flame red. Came out pretty damn close.

Users who are viewing this thread