Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Marshfly

Reaction score
Mine just got delayed till beginning of nov.

Did your dealer tell you that? What was the tracking code? I’d bet they told you that just so you’d quit bugging them...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshfly

Reaction score
According to dealer it was underway and should be here this week. She looked back on the tracker and it said it's now November and its sitting at the yard.

Honestly, without additional discounts, I wouldn’t take a delivery until November at this point anyway just in case there are additional rebates.

tpk0999

Reaction score
Did your dealer tell you that? What was the tracking code? I’d bet they told you that just so you’d quit bugging them...haha.

Honestly, without additional discounts, I wouldn’t take a delivery until November at this point anyway just in case there are additional rebates.

I know in the past they use any and all incentives they can from the time you order to the time you pick it up. (Atleast last time they did) I'm good with it though. I'm still trying to sell my truck. No bites yet.

Marshfly

Reaction score
I know in the past they use any and all incentives they can from the time you order to the time you pick it up. (Atleast last time they did) I'm good with it though. I'm still trying to sell my truck. No bites yet.

That’s just it. For most of the country, the rebates are still the same as they were in August or September when we ordered.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
i think i have one of the oldest VINs of an undelivered vehicle.... KG642676

so, i'm coming up on 15 weeks. it's not all that bad. 3 weeks ago when the dealership said they got their RAM reps to expedite the order, things actually started moving. as of 10/18, my truck was loaded off the train and placed in the lot in Utah. it'll be shipped from there to Dennis Dillon in Idaho. my salesperson, think it'll be there by the end of October....i think he's being nice. hearing what you are all saying, it seems that no one knows for sure when a truck will make it off the lot and to the dealership. my salesman admitted as such.

realistically, i think it'll be there sometime early November. hey, the incentives could be better in that month....anyone knows ?

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
According to dealer it was underway and should be here this week. She looked back on the tracker and it said it's now November and its sitting at the yard.

sorry if i'm not understanding you correctly....but are you saying your truck is at the yard after being delivered by train from the factory? i thought they couldn't track the truck or at least estimate when it would be delivered to the dealership by.

Haus55

Reaction score
i think i have one of the oldest VINs of an undelivered vehicle.... KG642676

so, i'm coming up on 15 weeks. it's not all that bad. 3 weeks ago when the dealership said they got their RAM reps to expedite the order, things actually started moving. as of 10/18, my truck was loaded off the train and placed in the lot in Utah. it'll be shipped from there to Dennis Dillon in Idaho. my salesperson, think it'll be there by the end of October....i think he's being nice. hearing what you are all saying, it seems that no one knows for sure when a truck will make it off the lot and to the dealership. my salesman admitted as such.

realistically, i think it'll be there sometime early November. hey, the incentives could be better in that month....anyone knows ?
Dang you have me beat I thought for a bit I was the lowest. Mine is KG668599. I was just told today it’s on the rail and will be to the rail yard eta 10/24 in Benicia ca. Then they will send a rush tag for a hauler. I am on 12 weeks.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
Dang you have me beat I thought for a bit I was the lowest. Mine is KG668599. I was just told today it’s on the rail and will be to the rail yard eta 10/24 in Benicia ca. Then they will send a rush tag for a hauler. I am on 12 weeks.

congrats on getting your truck soon. what do you mean by them sending you a rush tag...if you don't mind me asking? looks like i'm not really clear on what happens, or what could happen with your truck from when it gets off the train and until it gets to your dealer as i should.

tpk0999

Reaction score
sorry if i'm not understanding you correctly....but are you saying your truck is at the yard after being delivered by train from the factory? i thought they couldn't track the truck or at least estimate when it would be delivered to the dealership by.
I dont know what yard they're talking about. Could be the train yard. I dont know where my truck is at this point. Last week dealer called the carrier and was told it's under way. This morning she checked the status of it and it has est date of 11/3 and its stuck at the yard. Irregardless, it's not at the dealer lol

Haus55

Reaction score
congrats on getting your truck soon. what do you mean by them sending you a rush tag...if you don't mind me asking? looks like i'm not really clear on what happens, or what could happen with your truck from when it gets off the train and until it gets to your dealer as i should.
Honestly I am not sure on this either trying to figure it all out. What he told me was that I guess after it gets off the rail car into the yard they will send for a rush tag to get on a truck to my dealership. Still really not sure.

jared43758

Reaction score
Maybe there were feeding u a line

QUOTE="tpk0999, post: 8878, member: 173"]
Mine just got delayed till beginning of nov.
[/QUOTE]

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
0dd9d3a1da00abd503b86dbbe3f18d40.jpg

Time to trade in the 2500 to get into the 3500. Got off hauler with No incidents this time!!

jared43758

Reaction score
Wow. Can’t believe how dirty it is

ba591501dd0bee8e222bfdd0eb802cd1.jpg

She’s pretty dirty from sitting for the last 5 weeks after being built, but on the ground and off the hauler SAFE this time. No damage.

Users who are viewing this thread