Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decked USA in 2019 Ram 2500

LamboTexas

Reaction score
Decked is one of the best investments that I have ever made into a vehicle. Highly recommend over standard toolboxes.
I purchased a Decked Bed Storage System online from the Decked Website. Did you assemble and install yours? How difficult a process is it?

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
Just ordered the system and a bunch of the accessories last night. Anxiously waiting on its arrival.

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
Great! Let me know what you think. I am loving mine!!!
Did you install yourself? Was it challenging? The YouTube videos make it look fairly simple... and that’s how I’ve gotten myself in trouble so many times...

LamboTexas

Reaction score
Did you install yourself? Was it challenging? The YouTube videos make it look fairly simple... and that’s how I’ve gotten myself in trouble so many times...
Yes- pretty simple- step by step process. Just slow and steady!

Squatch

Reaction score
You guys seen their new tool box? It looks like it can take a real beating.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
The decked setups look awesome!

how tall is the decked system? Wanting to know how much “headroom” I would lose.

edit: nevermind I see it’s 12”

Last edited:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I am curious what the distance is between the two areas their core tracks mount.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I am curious what the distance is between the two areas their core tracks mount.
Without having a system to measure for you, I can only offer this

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Without having a system to measure for you, I can only offer this

I had looked at that. I was wondering if this "Width—C channel Mtg to C channel Lateral Mounting Distance: 46.04” [1169.25 mm]" was the measurement I was looking for. Thinking about strapping a 37 down to it.

jupp0r

Reaction score
I also love them still!

I'm actually planning on putting a lithium aux battery and a battery charger in some of the dead space underneath between the ammo cans and the wheel well, just looking for a way to tie down the batteries down there. I think the space should be sufficient. Has anybody done this?

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
You guys still loving your Decked systems? Have you had any problems or buyers remorse? I am still on the fence about getting one.
Same here... still very happy with the system. +1 on LamboTeaxas’ comments about convenience and durability. It’s super tough and keeps stuff organized instead of having to sort through the pile-o-junk. Makes for easy access to simply open the slide drawer and bring stuff back to you instead of having to crawl up into the bed.

No problems with mine so far, works well. Surprisingly no buyers remorse, worth every penny to protect all the work I’ve had done on my back and joints.

Last edited:

alextc9

Reaction score
so i have had the decked system in my 2016 ram and loved it, but i just upgraded to a 2021 ram 2500 mega cab. i just wanna make sure they have the cut outs for the outlet/hookups in the bed of truck. can anyone show some pics? thanks

jupp0r

Reaction score
so i have had the decked system in my 2016 ram and loved it, but i just upgraded to a 2021 ram 2500 mega cab. i just wanna make sure they have the cut outs for the outlet/hookups in the bed of truck. can anyone show some pics? thanks

If you don't have them, it would literally take 10 minutes to make them using a hole saw or a heated knife in a pinch. Just measure correctly :)

Users who are viewing this thread