Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decal Removal

jetrinka

Reaction score
I also removed mine. The stickers came off relatively easily with a heat gun and some Goof Off adhesive remover. The 75th badges on the doors came off easily with a heat gun and fishing line. The adhesive for them though was quite a pain. Heat gun, goof off and rubbing it into little balls. Had to use some cleaner wax once it was all off because you could still see the outline. After that though it looked great!

Fishnerd

Reaction score
I also removed mine. The stickers came off relatively easily with a heat gun and some Goof Off adhesive remover. The 75th badges on the doors came off easily with a heat gun and fishing line. The adhesive for them though was quite a pain. Heat gun, goof off and rubbing it into little balls. Had to use some cleaner wax once it was all off because you could still see the outline. After that though it looked great!
Same experience before I bought the 3m eraser. The “face” of the sticker came off easy but left 95% of the adhesive. Im still waiting for my finger prints to grow back from rubbing the adhesive off haha.

jetrinka

Reaction score
Same experience before I bought the 3m eraser. The “face” of the sticker came off easy but left 95% of the adhesive. Im still waiting for my finger prints to grow back from rubbing the adhesive off haha.

haha its totally true! I got a couple large blisters!

stancedeuros

Reaction score
Kicking an old thread here, but I'm looking to pull the trigger on a power wagon and am stuck finding one with the Power Wagon bed side decal delete. Has anyone successfully removed the bed side vertical power wagon decal or is it under the clear coat? Thanks!

DrTron

Reaction score
Haven't done it (ordered mine with decal delete), but AFAIK all decals are just stickers that are put on after body completion. So no issue getting them off.

Users who are viewing this thread