Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

corona virus 2.0

Sarge33Army

Reaction score
Bottom-line up front: Many deaths (not all) are preventable. It takes education (know what will kill you), recognition (know what will kill you), and preventive action (don't do what will kill you). Sadly, it also requires common sense and that's where so many are lacking.

My military career involved knowing electronic/electricity principals. (You can be seriously injured or die if you disregard these principals.) My civilian career included 10-years in the propane gas industry. Again, those that work in the field must know and follow the propane gas principals or face serious injury/death to them and/or others. I found it interesting that many gas employees feared electricity while many electrical employees feared gas. Know the principals/properties and respect the safety procedures.

Youth is an exciting period of life. You only realize how dumb and lucky you were during that period when you reflect upon it much later in life. I can't count the number of times that I personally escaped potential injury/death directly attributed to my own dumb actions. Using common sense and following safe procedures in everything will reduce death rates up to a certain point. Eventually we all go, but I personally want to stick around until I have no choice.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Bottom-line up front: Many deaths (not all) are preventable. It takes education (know what will kill you), recognition (know what will kill you), and preventive action (don't do what will kill you). Sadly, it also requires common sense and that's where so many are lacking.

My military career involved knowing electronic/electricity principals. (You can be seriously injured or die if you disregard these principals.) My civilian career included 10-years in the propane gas industry. Again, those that work in the field must know and follow the propane gas principals or face serious injury/death to them and/or others. I found it interesting that many gas employees feared electricity while many electrical employees feared gas. Know the principals/properties and respect the safety procedures.

Youth is an exciting period of life. You only realize how dumb and lucky you were during that period when you reflect upon it much later in life. I can't count the number of times that I personally escaped potential injury/death directly attributed to my own dumb actions. Using common sense and following safe procedures in everything will reduce death rates up to a certain point. Eventually we all go, but I personally want to stick around until I have no choice.
Well said sarge. Should be our creed

Distillusion

Reaction score
Have you guys heard the news ??
THE RUSSIANS HAVE A VACCINE !! (Not a joke )
Right on Comrades !! God bless Russia.
(Do you guys think that their vaccine sells with a complementary bottle of Vodka ??) :)
The Russians have approved the use of a vaccine that hasn't completed test trials yet. We also have vaccines that haven't completed trials. Putin just decided to allow his entire civilian population to be a test bed. Plus their vaccine uses a genetically engineered cold virus to deliver the "cure." They did the same thing for another coronavirus 3 years ago and it's still not fully developed and tested. 10 years previously, the same cold virus they're basing it on actually caused the base disease to transmit faster.

I'm planning to stay in the USA and socially distance a while longer while waiting for a better tested vaccine.

ST3500

Reaction score
The Russians have approved the use of a vaccine that hasn't completed test trials yet. We also have vaccines that haven't completed trials. Putin just decided to allow his entire civilian population to be a test bed. Plus their vaccine uses a genetically engineered cold virus to deliver the "cure." They did the same thing for another coronavirus 3 years ago and it's still not fully developed and tested. 10 years previously, the same cold virus they're basing it on actually caused the base disease to transmit faster.

I'm planning to stay in the USA and socially distance a while longer while waiting for a better tested vaccine.

I totally agree with you, I was just being sarcastic, I have not forgotten about Chernobyl yet.
ST

Users who are viewing this thread