Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redfour5

Reaction score
Hmmm, they show they already have one but "pre-orders" are closed. IF, you do this, they might re-open. The video on the page shows how they work "generally" not Ram specific. It appears you just put them over the existing mirror?

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Hmmm, they show they already have one but "pre-orders" are closed. IF, you do this, they might re-open. The video on the page shows how they work "generally" not Ram specific. It appears you just put them over the existing mirror?

this glass will replace the factory, the install of which I am dreading. I would much prefer a stick-on piece of glass that covers the entire factory glass.

el_barto

Reaction score
I emailed them a few days ago and they said they had no new status updates from the factory but would try to check with their manager

el_barto

Reaction score
this glass will replace the factory, the install of which I am dreading. I would much prefer a stick-on piece of glass that covers the entire factory glass.
It’s really Easy to remove the factory main glass. Seems scary, but it’s easy once you do it.

Andersen24

Reaction score
I ordered two pairs of them (one for my neighbor) and am anxiously awaiting their arrival………hoping to be able to drive them out of “moose” mode once they show up!

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Is the flat glass new for '19+?

I don't recall the image being the same on my '18, which makes me wonder if glass from a '18 would fit.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score

I don't recall the image being the same on my '18, which makes me wonder if glass from a '18 would fit.
I believe it was as there was a mirror change (slightly) im not sure what the changes were exactly but i know they are wired slightly different for sure so im not sure if the 13-18 mirror glass would work

superjoe83

Reaction score

I added BSM to my '18 and the '19+ glass popped right on, so it should work going the other way

superjoe83

Reaction score
So that means we don’t need aftermarket glass, I wonder what the price difference is.
I feel like my 2022 mirrors have the same viewing angle/range as my '18 did, they both suck, so hopefully the new glass from suma will be an improvement if it ever ships

Users who are viewing this thread