Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jnma1234

Reaction score
Heard back from Suma. They will do a pre-production run. Just need at least 20 folks. Cost will in line with their bronco mirrors, and depend on options:

-anti glare (blue)
- defroster
- blind spot monitor

Here is the link for the bronco mirrors.

I guess once we have at least 20 interested people, I'll will reach out to them for a purchase link.

1. Aaandroger
2. Cquilichini--2 sets
3. Pool monkey
4. Rockarhyme
5. Christofo
6. mr_mbuna
7. IDK_ram
8. rb92673
9. Papa_smurf
10. Khsgt
11. Andersen24--2 sets
12. Chris1911
13. duckhunter71
14. Riddick
15. 04kat600
16. Daverous (5th Gen Forum)
17. Aljkdlwe
Me, too! 2 sets!

Khsgt

Reaction score
I got lucky and sent an early test fitment (I think I was one of the few trucks without BSM). This is a massive improvement over the stock mirrors that I hated so much, and makes the outside convex redundant. Shoutout to the forum in general and the members that put this together. Yall have made Ram ownership a much more pleasurable experience.

Attachments

• 60B727E5-8EB7-41D9-8263-12A9B4AC6BB2.jpeg
    60B727E5-8EB7-41D9-8263-12A9B4AC6BB2.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 113
  • BE4B493A-1C05-462D-B36B-C386CA149B1B.jpeg
    BE4B493A-1C05-462D-B36B-C386CA149B1B.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 112

cquilichini

Reaction score
I got lucky and sent an early test fitment (I think I was one of the few trucks without BSM). This is a massive improvement over the stock mirrors that I hated so much, and makes the outside convex redundant. Shoutout to the forum in general and the members that put this together. Yall have made Ram ownership a much more pleasurable experience.
this is the first set i see in the flesh!!! good to see they are coming out fresh of the oven... How easy was to install? How good are they?

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
If the blue is optional, I hope I didn’t get it. Can’t remember at this point.
Not messing with the driver mirror, will keep the extra extra in case of mishap RE the original.

Reaction score
So just to confirm, this is the driver AND passenger side convex replacement for the flat glass? Coming from Europe and ALL cars there have convex mirrors on both sides, I could never get used to the convex on the passenger and flat on the driver side. Or the flat on both sides for that matter. Having convex on both sides is much nicer for me. So left and right would be perfect.

And will they work for the 4th Gen tow mirrors as well? If yes, I´ll order two sets, one for the 4th and one for the 5th Gen.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
So just to confirm, this is the driver AND passenger side convex replacement for the flat glass? Coming from Europe and ALL cars there have convex mirrors on both sides, I could never get used to the convex on the passenger and flat on the driver side. Or the flat on both sides for that matter. Having convex on both sides is much nicer for me. So left and right would be perfect.

And will they work for the 4th Gen tow mirrors as well? If yes, I´ll order two sets, one for the 4th and one for the 5th Gen.
They come in pairs only, both convex IIRC

superjoe83

Reaction score

They "should" fit 4th gen mirrors, I put 2019+ glass on my '18 when I added blindspot monitoring, and the mounting was identical and they fit fine, the only difference was where the heated mirror plug is, so you may have to extend the wires

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input. Currently not available but I put in the request for two sets. Let´s see when they are available again.

mike12193

Reaction score
How was the install? Any tips? Looking forward to replacing mine. The factory ones drive me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Steve

Reaction score
The Mopar part diagram (link way back at the beginning of this thread) has two #7 shown... a more square-ish one and a more rectangular one. Which one is being built? My 2022 RAM 2500 has the rectangular one (which is also flat on the passenger side... I hate it. ) thanks. Cheers!

Edit: The installation photo by @Khsgt looks like the correct mirror for my truck, but the Suma "pre order" image looks like the wrong mirror. Clearly I'm missing something... a brain perhaps

Last edited:

Andersen24

Reaction score
The Mopar part diagram (link way back at the beginning of this thread) has two #7 shown... a more square-ish one and a more rectangular one. Which one is being built? My 2022 RAM 2500 has the rectangular one (which is also flat on the passenger side... I hate it. ) thanks. Cheers!

Edit: The installation photo by @Khsgt looks like the correct mirror for my truck, but the Suma "pre order" image looks like the wrong mirror. Clearly I'm missing something... a brain perhaps
I am pretty sure the photo on the Suma site, is a stock photo since they did not exist when they did this preorder. They will be identical to what @Khsgt posted in his photo…..aka from 2019-2022.

_Steve

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the photo on the Suma site, is a stock photo since they did not exist when they did this preorder. They will be identical to what @Khsgt posted in his photo…..aka from 2019-2022.
Thats good news. Thanks for the reply. Now I suppose the trick will be to get Suma to manufacture another batch.
The Suma order page is locked "Out of Stock" :(

Last edited:

_Steve

Reaction score
I reached out to Suma. Response was that they are still testing. I'm on the e-mail list for when they become available but I have no estimate for when that will be.

Users who are viewing this thread