Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't find the trailer TPMS

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm sure anything is probably doable, they just don't want the headache. Like I told my salesman , they have to hate this build process compared to , Hey this is what we have on our lot, you want it or you don't. There's not any big customizations an buyers changing their minds with adding an deleting options an always asking questions. He %100 agreed

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
All right guys, just got late breaking news from my salesman, not a huge deal but thought I'd pass it on. The extendable rear bed step that goes under rear bumper. Its being held up for all because of the corona pandemic around the world. He said what will happen is, it won't come on the vehicle but you will get a voucher for it so later on down the rd when they get them in you can go to any cjdr an have it put on for free ., or take the buy out of the price of the part + add 15% for the inconvenience. I also asked if he thought they (at my dealership) can just give me the buyout price offmy finall deal, an he said he would check on that. I will be copying an posting this to several threads that I watch.

jsalbre

Reaction score
All right guys, just got late breaking news from my salesman, not a huge deal but thought I'd pass it on. The extendable rear bed step that goes under rear bumper. Its being held up for all because of the corona pandemic around the world. He said what will happen is, it won't come on the vehicle but you will get a voucher for it so later on down the rd when they get them in you can go to any cjdr an have it put on for free ., or take the buy out of the price of the part + add 15% for the inconvenience. I also asked if he thought they (at my dealership) can just give me the buyout price offmy finall deal, an he said he would check on that. I will be copying an posting this to several threads that I watch.

Wow, crazy.

I don’t think I’d take the buyout personally, unless you’re going to buy and aftermarket step. At 6’ and relatively young I’d struggle to get up into the bed without a step of some kind.

Phil T

Reaction score
Please don't cross post. Keep things where they belong.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I added mine to my build about 2 wks ago. Had to convince the dealer it was available to order after talking to an fca engineer. It's 345 msrp an 309 dealer price on rt side of ticket. Then you'll have to buy the valve stem kit for your trailer. Four valve stem sensors for 170. They planned the ordering so they would come out on the march 1st models.

FYI, this is a 433Mhz system so any 433Mhz sensor *should* pair.

If we ever get an answer if this is dealer installable, I already have a Tireminder with a repeater mounted on my RV and 6 sensors ready to go. System works well enough now, just have to have it running on my phone or tablet.

I may still end up using a spare android phone for both Tireminder and torque.

P.S. This thread is about TTPMS. Some of us, myself included, have certainly wandered off topic in other threads, but there's no reason to post totally unrelated info here that didn't come up naturally and has been posted elsewhere.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Here here, this is a great all around informative thread and all are welcome to post there views any opinions and anyone is more than welcome to create their own thread if they want to direct a conversations certain path.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
My salesman just emailed me an said they can't make a discounted deal w/o step an the voucher will be sent to me.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, spreading the love brother, not my fault your stalking me

1FastHemi

Reaction score
What is the deal, I'm seeing everyone posting about the bed step on all the threads lately ? ? ? Are we no longer starting new threads to cover each unique situation ?

Or is this a glitch in the Forum's software? It looks like the threads have been Hi Jacked.

Should someone let Admin know so he can fix it?

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
This thread is free range an opened up for conversation, that's why we get so many opinions an likes. We're all open here for help an to help with all

1FastHemi

Reaction score
This thread is free range an opened up for conversation, that's why we get so many opinions an likes. We're all open here for help an to help with all

Excuse me for trying to figure out what was going on... I saw the same post being posted on a bunch of different Threads and it appeared to be off topic according to the Tile of each post. I just thought there was a glitch in the Forum Software.

I guess this is the new way to do it these days... I guess I will start doing this now that it is ALL Free Range ? LOL

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I fast hemi, your welcome here at any time to discuss whatever you like. That was me who posted the same thing to numerous threads, I was trying to be a good mopar buddy an get as many people in the know as quick as I possibly could.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Were like a bunch of free range hens an roosters around the barn yard round here

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Were like a bunch of free range hens an roosters around the barn yard round here

I've always described it as a bunch of Stallions not looking to herd.

BTW Rich, you're a good sport for not getting all butt hurt when someone gives you a hard time.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just want to support free an open chatting from anyone an no one should feel like their hijacking a thread. All questions an answers are important to somebody out there

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Mlink, were sorry to of offended you. Luckily there are hundreds if not possibly thousands of wonderful chat forums on this site that's just right for everyone enjoy.

Nick

Reaction score
I got my truck with every option except for the one that included the 5t wheel ( I already have one) it is not on the 2020 yet either . I read it in the manual install sensors provided with truck ) yeah right !
No sensors and can't get on the screen . There is a part # for sensors 68433188AA . Whether that works or not I don't know. I asked my dealer he said they would check . I guess they are all home waiting for their govt check not checking on the TTPMS .

Users who are viewing this thread