Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bed height

Woodywoodpecker

I'M NOT YELLING
Reaction score
can anyone with a 2020 2021 3500 dually 2wd with rear auto level factory air suspension give me a bed height measurement bed to ground at tail gate

Woodywoodpecker

I'M NOT YELLING
Reaction score

CdnHO

Reaction score
Got wet. LOL Height of the bed at the tailgate is 36 inches. Gravel driveway so might be a bit off but it will be close. By bed I am referring to the loading surface, not the bed rails. Rear wheel drive dually with air suspension.

Last edited:

Woodywoodpecker

I'M NOT YELLING
Reaction score
Got wet. LOL Height of the bed at the tailgate is 36 inches. Gravel driveway so might be a bit off but it will be close. By bed I am referring to the loading surface, not the bed rails. Rear wheel drive dually with air suspension.
thank you very much. that is 1.5 inchs lower than spec sheet says 37.5. hope that holds true with the 2022 i have ordered. maybe can get some other people to chime in to compare. thanks again

CdnHO

Reaction score
thank you very much. that is 1.5 inchs lower than spec sheet says 37.5. hope that holds true with the 2022 i have ordered. maybe can get some other people to chime in to compare. thanks again
End of the tailgate will be a bit higher. Also my truck my have setttled on the springs somewhat with a couple thousand miles. Can't wait to hook this monster fifth wheel to the truck in the fall. Taking it for a 1500 mile tow.

Woodywoodpecker

I'M NOT YELLING
Reaction score
End of the tailgate will be a bit higher. Also my truck my have setttled on the springs somewhat with a couple thousand miles. Can't wait to hook this monster fifth wheel to the truck in the fall. Taking it for a 1500 mile tow.
let me know how it goes and what you think of the truck. hoping to have ours by oct. have trip planned end of oct. have 43 ft landmark newport

Users who are viewing this thread