Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aux switches and labels completed

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
I got all my auxiliary switches wired up today and labled.The switches control my front and rear LED lights, my Air Compressor, the Train Horns, and Flash the trailer lights.
I installed a Relay N.C. (normally closed) and the switch interrupts the power to the trailer clearance lights, I removed the trailer light fuse and installed the in & out to the relay to where the fuse was (I wired a 20 amp fuse inline to replace the fuse I removed)
I made my labels with a label maker with black tape \ white lettering, I got a couple a little crooked but I can always make more and replace them.
I think it turned out pretty good.
IMG_8321.jpg

44Dan44

Reaction score
Nice job! If they wear off or fall off eventually you will know them by muscle memory or as you say, just print more. Hard to pass up the low hanging fruit of making a fart label for exhaust brake but you did it :)

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Did you install a train horn or did you rewire the stock horn so it doesn't honk when you get out with your keys?

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score

Jacob

Reaction score
Nice. Why flash the trailer lights?

Users who are viewing this thread