Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic Regen too often

56ram2500

Reaction score
Sign up at Cummins to be notified when kits are back in stock, the UOA kits cost are $17.04 each with TBN when you buy direct from Cummins ( you pay postage to send it to the lab, $5.95 for the one I sent in Thursday) shipping was free when buying over $75 not sure if its changed, I recall one person said it cost him about $8.95 for shipping 3 kits... I'm sure glad I bought 6 uoa kits last year, I'm now down to 2 kits left and need one for the wife's car. https://shop.cummins.com/SC/product/standard-oil-smp/01t4N0000048p3JQAQ

k72nova

Reaction score
If your going down the LL track then do not have any contact with the manufacturer concerning a buyback. That will complicate things and possibly nullify your LL case. This is what I got from my LL attorney. According to him it's an 'either/or' kind of thing.
Unfortunately in Utah the LL requires that you've already attempted an abitration with the manufacturer prior to your case being accepted for review. My case was open and shut since all the repair attempts and days without my vehicle would have had to take place in the first 12 months of owning the vehicle, my first appointment with the dealer was two weeks after my 12 months was up. The person handling my case said for her office it's black and white and I'm either in the window or I'm not, she did mention that a judge may see things differently so I may contact an attorney and see what kind of case I have.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately in Utah the LL requires that you've already attempted an abitration with the manufacturer prior to your case being accepted for review. My case was open and shut since all the repair attempts and days without my vehicle would have had to take place in the first 12 months of owning the vehicle, my first appointment with the dealer was two weeks after my 12 months was up. The person handling my case said for her office it's black and white and I'm either in the window or I'm not, she did mention that a judge may see things differently so I may contact an attorney and see what kind of case I have.

That's basically Colorado LL as well. Pretty toothless.

Users who are viewing this thread