Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another mystery plug/wires

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Im trying to post a picture. I have bad internet at the moment.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Snow plow wires
Do all trucks have them? First time I've ever seen them.

I was hoping they were for the power steps since the steps were standard, but removed for fixed WTW chrome steps.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Do all trucks have them? First time I've ever seen them.

I was hoping they were for the power steps since the steps were standard, but removed for fixed WTW chrome steps.
Yes, all HD rams get the plow wires.
I’ve never seen a non-power step equipped come with the wiring. If it’s there, the connectors are behind the rear of the front wheel wells.

arx237

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a non-power step equipped come with the wiring.
Would that be these two connector sets? '22 Laramie mega, no power steps and was never optioned for them. I couldn't find any empty connectors in the area where the control box is though.

20221105_215530.jpg
20221105_215452.jpg

Last edited:

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Yes, all HD rams get the plow wires.
I’ve never seen a non-power step equipped come with the wiring. If it’s there, the connectors are behind the rear of the front wheel wells.
Thanks. The window sticker says power steps under standard equipment, but chrome steps under options. I am hoping the wiring will be there.

Attachments

• 3C6UR5TL2LG173374_windowSticker.pdf
    86.8 KB · Views: 8

mountainears

Reaction score
They are kind of a pain to get to as well but they are up there. I think I put a picture of them in the 3 honk disable diagram as I used those wires as a pass through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
No, those are the active vibration dampening sensor connectors.

They are kind of a pain to get to as well but they are up there. I think I put a picture of them in the 3 honk disable diagram as I used those wires as a pass through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the plugs @Jimmy07 commented on, or the blunt cut wires shown by the OP? The plow wires shown are not the same as the 21+ blunt cut pass through wires.

Users who are viewing this thread