Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Sorry Zach, but did you mean to include an attachment in this post? I don't see anything Thanks!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not yet, It should be released shortly.
Sorry Zach, but did you mean to include an attachment in this post? I don't see anything Thanks!
Sorry, it didn't take my response. I will attach one with the rebel, but it isn't available yet.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Sorry to ask this random question here as well, but is it not possible to order a base 23 Power Wagon? Thanks again!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We keep delivering 2022 HD trucks while taking 2023 Ram HD orders for 4% below invoice and price protecting at the time of order!

Thank you to everyone who has ordered by emailing ram@grangermotors.com

Please excuse the TRX as well!
HD Rams.jpg

Sasquatcher

Reaction score
Does anyone have link to actual invoice prices ? I did a few searches online but the numbers don't look real , I mean I think they're making more than $5k on a $65k truck , I know there's holdback etc but I'd like to know what the invoice price is to try and negotiate a price on a new truck that's been on the lot for 5 months , its a BH 2500 cummins .
Thanks !!

kevin588127

Reaction score
Does anyone have link to actual invoice prices ? I did a few searches online but the numbers don't look real , I mean I think they're making more than $5k on a $65k truck , I know there's holdback etc but I'd like to know what the invoice price is to try and negotiate a price on a new truck that's been on the lot for 5 months , its a BH 2500 cummins .
Thanks !!
For 2022, costco had a truck builder site that was real close on the invoice pricing. I tried it on the 23s and it seemed like it should be close but I haven't had a dealer quote me on a 23 for comparison.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks !!
This probably isn't the thread for that, but pm me with the VIN and I'll assist.

dmhines

Reaction score
Here is an updated 2023 status list, have a great day!
Thanks .. thats mine at top of list of Low Volume color P74 . Are you able to see how many other 2500's have been ordered with P74 ?? I know 10 orders need to be placed before they build any ... Thanks ..

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to hop on here to let you know we are still offering ⭐️Mopar Vehicle Protection plans for $50 over our dealer cost!⭐️

Also, the 2023 Ram order banks are still open and we are still offering ❗️4% under invoice price!❗️

See below for one of our customer's sharp Ram 3500 that arrived!​

thumbnail_IMG_4677.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4675.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4676.jpg

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We're starting to see more & more Ram's arrive on our lot!!

Check out this custom ordered Billet Silver 2500 waiting for it's forever home!

There isn't a better view than this!​
thumbnail_IMG_0394.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread