Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

msoto

Reaction score
I’m ready to order a 5500 c&c Limited or Laramie. @zach@granger are you still offering the 4% under invoice for retail orders?

99mo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the night edition is still constrained?
I would go this thread here

Ask IowaPW there. He seems to know quite a bit on what Ram is building.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I would go this thread here

Ask IowaPW there. He seems to know quite a bit on what Ram is building.
Night is a restriction on stock orders, which would lead me to believe its a high demand item on the retail side which will cause a longer build time.

99mo

Reaction score
Night is a restriction on stock orders, which would lead me to believe its a high demand item on the retail side which will cause a longer build time.
Zach clarified. Stock vs retail. I ordered it. That was March. My dates are below. I would change it quick either way and not waffle if I was you. Time may be of the essence on ordering a MY22.

Mason1646

Reaction score
Zach clarified. Stock vs retail. I ordered it. That was March. My dates are below. I would change it quick either way and not waffle if I was you. Time may be of the essence on ordering a MY22.

I decided to not go with it. Have to get level A and since it doesn’t come with ventilated seats anymore, it’s a hard thing to justify for me.

jebruns

Reaction score
Frustrating communicating with Granger. My truck had an estimated ship date of 6/2. I could see through the online tools that it has not been built yet. So I replied to their email about the est ship date 2 days ago, asking for an update. First time I've done that. I am NOT chasing them around at all about it. But no response. And that has kind of been my experience with Granger, spotty at best communications.

So how do you guys that have ordered from them get them to respond to emails quicker?

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Frustrating communicating with Granger. My truck had an estimated ship date of 6/2. I could see through the online tools that it has not been built yet. So I replied to their email about the est ship date 2 days ago, asking for an update. First time I've done that. I am NOT chasing them around at all about it. But no response. And that has kind of been my experience with Granger, spotty at best communications.

So how do you guys that have ordered from them get them to respond to emails quicker?
Sorry we haven't responded. Please PM me your information and I'll look it up for you. I'll also follow up with our staff and see why we dropped the ball here.

Ickabod

Reaction score

Any time I emailed a question or asked for an update on my order, they responded usually within a couple of hours. I am sure @zach@granger will make it right.

99mo

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Zach.

It appears that you went back to D? If so, that is a hard break. I checked today and while I am still D1, my ship date moved to 6/30. I bet all this is because they cannot get the trucks out of Mexico fast enough. It probably is pushing back many build dates until the logjam of trucks are shipped out. I am going to keep checking the tracker and check back with Granger in a week or so to see if 6/30 has moved if the tracker has not updated.

I have read that many times when you go back to D, it quickly reverts back to D1.

jebruns

Reaction score
It appears that you went back to D? If so, that is a hard break. I checked today and while I am still D1, my ship date moved to 6/30. I bet all this is because they cannot get the trucks out of Mexico fast enough. It probably is pushing back many build dates until the logjam of trucks are shipped out. I am going to keep checking the tracker and check back with Granger in a week or so to see if 6/30 has moved if the tracker has not updated.

I have read that many times when you go back to D, it quickly reverts back to D1.
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed to have gone from D1 to D. No idea when that actually happened, as this is the first update I've asked for since it went D1 at the end of April. I'm figuring this will add months to the build time. Tough pill to swallow when I expected it to have shipped right around now. They did answer my original email yesterday, confirming the setback, and said they'd let me know when it went back to D1. Time will tell.

99mo

Reaction score
We had to modify some camping trips. Still have my half ton and it will tow the travel trailer but prefer when going out of state to wait on the Ram. Disappointment is a shared value when it comes to ordering a new truck.
I don't think the new tracker will help when it moves back to D. It appears that "scheduled" on it can mean D or D1. Could be wrong though.

Stevef3287

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience for people looking to order from Granger.
I ordered Feb 7th and picked up truck over memorial day weekend. Zack, Amanda, Jackie and Shelby in finance were great to deal with. I wish every truck purchase had been this straightforward. I drove from Ohio with a trade in and I was in and out of dealership in 15 mins. No games no high pressure selling, great experience. I would highly recommend anyone looking to order to give them a look.
Thanks Zack and Team.. First time I’ve ordered a truck and couldn’t have been easier.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience for people looking to order from Granger.
I ordered Feb 7th and picked up truck over memorial day weekend. Zack, Amanda, Jackie and Shelby in finance were great to deal with. I wish every truck purchase had been this straightforward. I drove from Ohio with a trade in and I was in and out of dealership in 15 mins. No games no high pressure selling, great experience. I would highly recommend anyone looking to order to give them a look.
Thanks Zack and Team.. First time I’ve ordered a truck and couldn’t have been easier.
Thank you for the opportunity to help!

nomorefords

Reaction score
I just submitted a build to granger last night. Hoping to hear back with a quote soon!

nomorefords

Reaction score
For those who have ordered through granger, how long does it typically take to get a response to emails? It’s been two business days since I emailed my build to ram@granger and I haven’t heard anything back yet. When I went through this with their ford dealer last year I usually got responses within a few minutes to hours

Users who are viewing this thread