Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Ram911

Reaction score
Some dealers in N/E are selling over MSRP on stock and in transit HD's. Affiliate at some for an order. I grabbed one in transit and only got a grand off a 6.7 tradesman somewhat equipped for base model.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Some dealers in N/E are selling over MSRP on stock and in transit HD's. Affiliate at some for an order. I grabbed one in transit and only got a grand off a 6.7 tradesman somewhat equipped for base model.
Yes, that is the world we live in unfortunately. Customer ordering is the best way to get a great deal right now.

ToeJaM-3500

Reaction score
Granger, Iowa was my boyhood hometown. August 2021 was visiting family in Granger and decided to stop in at Granger Motors to see how they'd deal on ordering a 2022 RAM 3500 BH 4X4 DRW. (The dealers in Las Vegas, NV all wanted MSRP +$15K; The NV dealers wouldn't even order a 2022 RAM HD for less than MSRP.) Trent & Ron were great and offered me a deal at roughly 2% under invoice. I was happy to wait for the truck to arrive, which I would then drive back to Las Vegas. One of the specific questions I asked when I placed the $1,000 deposit was, "If there were any promotions offered before I took delivery of the 3500, would I receive those same promotions." Their response was, "Yes, any new promotions would apply." I departed Granger and have patiently awaited the multi-month arrival of my new 2022 RAM HD.

At the start of this thread, on September 24, 2021, Zach Westrum, dealer principal at Granger Motors posted in HDRAMS they would offer 4% under dealer invoice. I thought great and sent an email the same day to Ram@grangermotors.com requesting the invoice minus 4% deal.

I'm pleased to share that the Granger Motors Team honored their word and indicated the invoice minus 4% would apply to my August 2021 order. It is really fantastic dealing with a reputable dealer. Well done -- Zach Westrum & Granger Motors Team!!!

Ajbjorkman

Reaction score
I didn't have the same
Granger, Iowa was my boyhood hometown. August 2021 was visiting family in Granger and decided to stop in at Granger Motors to see how they'd deal on ordering a 2022 RAM 3500 BH 4X4 DRW. (The dealers in Las Vegas, NV all wanted MSRP +$15K; The NV dealers wouldn't even order a 2022 RAM HD for less than MSRP.) Trent & Ron were great and offered me a deal at roughly 2% under invoice. I was happy to wait for the truck to arrive, which I would then drive back to Las Vegas. One of the specific questions I asked when I placed the $1,000 deposit was, "If there were any promotions offered before I took delivery of the 3500, would I receive those same promotions." Their response was, "Yes, any new promotions would apply." I departed Granger and have patiently awaited the multi-month arrival of my new 2022 RAM HD.

At the start of this thread, on September 24, 2021, Zach Westrum, dealer principal at Granger Motors posted in HDRAMS they would offer 4% under dealer invoice. I thought great and sent an email the same day to Ram@grangermotors.com requesting the invoice minus 4% deal.

I'm pleased to share that the Granger Motors Team honored their word and indicated the invoice minus 4% would apply to my August 2021 order. It is really fantastic dealing with a reputable dealer. Well done -- Zach Westrum & Granger Motors Team!!!
I wish I would have seen this thread offer before today. I didn't receive the same pricing last week from Granger. I was able to get 1% under invoice on 9/28 but Mark Dodge was in the 4% range so pulled the trigger on Friday with Mark. Would have saved me 800 miles of driving but I'm cheap so I'll do it. I will say Granger was very pleasant to work with, very responsive, and their pricing even at the 1% off invoice is exceptional.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
This is great news for those ordering new trucks!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't have the same

I wish I would have seen this thread offer before today. I didn't receive the same pricing last week from Granger. I was able to get 1% under invoice on 9/28 but Mark Dodge was in the 4% range so pulled the trigger on Friday with Mark. Would have saved me 800 miles of driving but I'm cheap so I'll do it. I will say Granger was very pleasant to work with, very responsive, and their pricing even at the 1% off invoice is exceptional.

Yes, sorry, we didn't earn your business on this. We decided to get aggressive a little too late. :(

franko

Reaction score
I also just placed my order with Granger Motors. Very responsive and a pleasure to work with!
I received one of my quotes from zach as well. Still sorting though all the info, but he was quickest to respond and very up front about what was/wasn't available for ordering vs. the ram website build tool.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Wasn’t able to get a quote. Apparently Night Editions can’t be ordered.
We had some issues with commodities there were they stripped all options down. If you send me a PM, we can double check again to see if it's available.

franko

Reaction score
There are several packages available on the ram build tool that cant be ordered. I wanted the towing tech package and it was unavailable as of late last week. The car shop website seems to be pretty accurate with what the dealers can order right now.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Mark Dodge to the East. Head West to AZ for Andrea at Chapman in Scottsdale. I’m sure you could email a couple local dealers and get someone to do invoice + $500 pretty easily.
Invoice + $500 is still too much. I have been buying all my vehicles from the same small town Ram dealer northeast of Houston for over 10 years. We do the same deal every time: invoice minus all available rebates minus half the holdback. If a dealer refuses to sell at invoice pricing starting point, or they won't even show you the invoice sheet, go somewhere else. They are not worth your business.

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score

There are several packages available on the ram build tool that cant be ordered. I wanted the towing tech package and it was unavailable as of late last week. The car shop website seems to be pretty accurate with what the dealers can order right now.
Night Editions and Tow Tech Group can't be ordered on Laramie and Big Horn since Sept 20th, luckily got both on mine.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone that emailed us with a quote request. We were able to order 7 HD Ram trucks in the month of October at 4% under invoice.

We didn't get back to people as timely as we would have liked, so we're adding another staff member to help facilitate ordering and quotes more quickly. Like I've said previously, even if it's only to keep your local dealership honest, we're happy to quote a build for you on a retail order.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread