Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3500 HO Air Suspension

Rockman

Reaction score
Had this truck a few months now. The setup is amazing for towing and everyday ride. If you have the air ride suspension and would like a little lift and improve the ride this is the ticket.. I have towed rv over 1200 mile trips and most that ride in the truck are surprised it’s a 3500. Everything works with suspension just like stock zero issues. Truck has about 3/4” rake my preference for towing. Keeps lights pointed down the road with heavy rv. Alt trailer height works also. If you have any questions post them below and I will try to answer..

Carli 3.25 coils
Carli radius arms
Carli adjustable track bar.
3.5” PMf rear blocks with 2 degree taper
Fox 2.0 shocks
Sulastic Shackles on rear springs

2022 Ram 3500 Air suspension.. What lift and why?

rossagge

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the info you gave me on Youtube. I'm about to pick up a set of Sulastic Shackles soon. At least get those to soften up the rear end. Does BDS make the blocks for under the leaf pack and airbags? I just want a 2-2.5" lift. Will any Fox 2.0 set up work? Thx again!

Rockman

Reaction score
Bds does offer blocks but they are flat with zero taper. PMf will build you a set that include 2 degree of taper and integrate u bolts into them.. see attached. I just went to fox site and selected truck and lift size. It will give you part numbers.

Attachments

• 551652D2-2F62-4BA6-9ADC-B607EC30CF99.jpeg
    551652D2-2F62-4BA6-9ADC-B607EC30CF99.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 21

rossagge

Reaction score
OK thx. Gonna keep shopping parts for this. I'll check both sites out.

Users who are viewing this thread