Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ram hd towing

1. J

Trailer back up Camera system part # P68527599AA question

I'm in the process of purchasing at Fifth wheel camper. The units I'm looking at are between 44' and 46' the back up camera system I recieved with the truck only has 50' of coax cable with it. By the time I run it from middle of upper rear over and down to the under belly it'll use up about 13'...
  2. H

Choose truck`s tires for towing trailer with 3 cars

I have a 2022 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 pickup. Every day I move cars from state to state. On average, this is 3 cars per flight. Most often I used rear-wheel drive. Please advise what type and brand of tires I need to use on my truck. Thank you for your responses.
  3. R

3500 HO Air Suspension

Had this truck a few months now. The setup is amazing for towing and everyday ride. If you have the air ride suspension and would like a little lift and improve the ride this is the ticket.. I have towed rv over 1200 mile trips and most that ride in the truck are surprised it’s a 3500...
  4. mmehlhouse

2022 tow specific navigation

Has anybody figured out how to work the tow specific navigation on the new 2022 HD Rams? If so, is it any good?