Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if any of those that got their trucks are still reading the thread... We know the customer tracker is not accurate, but: Did any of you that had the truck show up at the dealership have the *internal* tracker still say it hasn't shipped? (I'm referring to the one brv10 uses) I think that had at least been accurate on *ship* status, even if it wasn't on arrival, do I have that right? I'm just wondering if I might get a surprise call like the others that ordered after me even if the internal tracker still says KZLD in mexico.

Saskman

Reaction score
For what its worth, for the North of 49 folk that may be following, my Ram 3500 SRW Limited HO MC Night Edition in Pearl White was ordered Jan 5th, 2024 and was delivered to the dealer in western mid west Canada yesterday and picked up today. Roughly 90 days, that includes sitting at the rail yard for week for the truck to deliver to the dealership.

daemonic3

Reaction score
For what its worth, for the North of 49 folk that may be following, my Ram 3500 SRW Limited HO MC Night Edition in Pearl White was ordered Jan 5th, 2024 and was delivered to the dealer in western mid west Canada yesterday and picked up today. Roughly 90 days, that includes sitting at the rail yard for week for the truck to deliver to the dealership.
Thanks for this, I was beginning to feel singled out by Stellantis (other than jscocco who may have a damaged truck).

Saskman

Reaction score
It doesn't make sense that if a vehicle was damaged before been delivered to the dealership that the new owner should not BY LAW need to provide full disclosure, even if it was a stock order and not just a custom order the consumer should have the right to full disclosure. I sometime wonder if the Dealerships even know the whole truth???

gun_138

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if any of those that got their trucks are still reading the thread... We know the customer tracker is not accurate, but: Did any of you that had the truck show up at the dealership have the *internal* tracker still say it hasn't shipped? (I'm referring to the one brv10 uses) I think that had at least been accurate on *ship* status, even if it wasn't on arrival, do I have that right? I'm just wondering if I might get a surprise call like the others that ordered after me even if the internal tracker still says KZLD in mexico.
I’ve had the truck for 24 hours and this is the tracker. I just checked it. Up until I picked it up the Estimated delivery was 4/10. Now it’s 4/21!

Attachments

• IMG_0040.png
    IMG_0040.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 15

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Picked up mine today. No go using the 1K Private offer. Salesman showed me on his compute, when he hit the 10 rebate the private offer disappeared. He said it was because it was price protected.IMG_8781.jpeg

daemonic3

Reaction score
Picked up mine today. No go using the 1K Private offer. Salesman showed me on his compute, when he hit the 10 rebate the private offer disappeared. He said it was because it was price protected.View attachment 71404
Awesome! I'm so glad I got those clearance lights for $95, very distinct look from my previous trucks.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm so glad I got those clearance lights for $95, very distinct look from my previous trucks.
Yeah, I like them better than my 18 that I just traded. The newer ones looked smoked, the 18 were white.
Pic of the 18 I just traded. Going to miss the fender flares though.

Hopefully yours gets moving soon.
IMG_0243.jpeg

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
It would look even cleaner had Ram put the radio/GPS antennas on the back of the cab like they do on the 1500's.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
It would look even cleaner had Ram put the radio/GPS antennas on the back of the cab like they do on the 1500's.
True, it takes away from the clearance lights. At least they did away with the fender antennae.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Is anyone else missing the lift straps for the fold flat floor props?
my 18 and 22 has them but my new 24 is missing them.
the holes are there for them. Is Ram trying to save another buck or just an oversight?
IMG_8790.jpeg
IMG_8789.jpeg

Jscocco

Reaction score
So call me crazy but I’m still getting the whole waiting on a truck to transport to the dealer excuse I decided to search the vin on Carfax to see if it showed anything and it Went from Doremus NJ to a Chevy dealer and had Tires mounted balanced and replaced? The Chevy dealership is an hour away south of Doremus….

Attachments

• IMG_5907.jpeg
    IMG_5907.jpeg
    580.9 KB · Views: 19

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Dude that’s weird. I wonder if someone scratched the rim or had curb rash or an obvious defect. I’d get the dealer to reach out to their rep from ram and get some answers

KneeDeep

Reaction score
No straps on my ‘24 2500 limited either.
I also noticed they did away with the metal sills at the doors and they did away with the steel plate under the def tank and replaced it with a deformed plastic one that doesn’t sit flush with only two screws holding it. See pics with new one on 24, and metal one on my 22

Attachments

• IMG_8793.jpeg
    IMG_8793.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8794.jpeg
    IMG_8794.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 24

Jersimon

Reaction score
I also noticed they did away with the metal sills at the doors and they did away with the steel plate under the def tank and replaced it with a deformed plastic one that doesn’t sit flush with only two screws holding it. See pics with new one on 24, and metal one on my 22

The truck is still dripping ice from the trip back to CO, so I can’t check the def plate, but I do have the metal sill plates.

Attachments

• IMG_4401.jpeg
    IMG_4401.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread