Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

tmfham

Reaction score
I posted too soon. As of today 11/21 my delivery date has moved to 12/18. That makes 18 delivery date changes in 34 days or more than 1 change every other day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am I in an episode of the “Twilight Zone”? I can almost hear the music. I texted my salesperson this morning and the data that he has shows that delivery should occur between 11/22 (today) and December 4th. December 4th is a date that I have never had before. From the couple of times that I have checked with him before his data seems to be ahead of what I see. If that is the case that makes 19 date changes in 35 days. Has anyone else seen that many changes in their delivery dates?

tmfham

Reaction score
Am I in an episode of the “Twilight Zone”? I can almost hear the music. I texted my salesperson this morning and the data that he has shows that delivery should occur between 11/22 (today) and December 4th. December 4th is a date that I have never had before. From the couple of times that I have checked with him before his data seems to be ahead of what I see. If that is the case that makes 19 date changes in 35 days. Has anyone else seen that many changes in their delivery dates?

As of today 11/24 my delivery date has moved to 12/13. That makes 20 date changes.in 37 days.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It's been seen before over the last 2 years.

Merd 3500

Reaction score
Hi, my order of a 3500 mega cab DRW limited was confirmed on 11/8/23 and it says it shipped on 11/23 to me that is crazy fast because I ordered my last truck a 3500 in early 2022 and that was not close to this fast. Anyway, can anyone tell me where the truck really is? Has it left Mexico? last truck there was a tracker live form not sure that is still here. Vin # 3C63RRPL9RG210362

Merd 3500

Reaction score
Hi, my order of a 3500 mega cab DRW limited was confirmed on 11/8/23 and it says it shipped on 11/23 to me that is crazy fast because I ordered my last truck a 3500 in early 2022 and that was not close to this fast. Anyway, can anyone tell me where the truck really is? Has it left Mexico? last truck there was a tracker live form not sure that is still here. Vin # 3C63RRPL9RG210362
brv10

tmfham

Reaction score
It's been seen before over the last 2 years.

Brv10,
Can you check one more time on the status of my truck? It was in Memphis at the distribution yard on 10/26. The customer order tracking web page delivery date has changed 14 times since then. It currently shows a delivery date of 12/13. My vin is 3C63RRKL2RG185201.

My dealer says to contact Ram customer service. Customer service says to contact my dealership.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Brv10,
Can you check one more time on the status of my truck? It was in Memphis at the distribution yard on 10/26. The customer order tracking web page delivery date has changed 14 times since then. It currently shows a delivery date of 12/13. My vin is 3C63RRKL2RG185201.

My dealer says to contact Ram customer service. Customer service says to contact my dealership.

It should have just arrived at Memphis Yale Yard for the trucking company USAL Solutions to take it to Ultimate, another wait begins

remichex

Reaction score
@brv10 Thanks for your help. Even though my truck does not show shipped on the Ram tracker, it is arriving tomorrow according to my dealer who called me this morning. It did change delivery time on the Ram tracker this morning showing delivery date of 11/28. @brv10 had more concrete input about the delivery of my truck than the Ram tracker and my dealer put together. Thanks again.
IMG_4483.jpeg

tmfham

Reaction score
It should have just arrived at Memphis Yale Yard for the trucking company USAL Solutions to take it to Ultimate, another wait begins

Thank you.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 Thanks for your help. Even though my truck does not show shipped on the Ram tracker, it is arriving tomorrow according to my dealer who called me this morning. It did change delivery time on the Ram tracker this morning showing delivery date of 11/28. @brv10 had more concrete input about the delivery of my truck than the Ram tracker and my dealer put together. Thanks again.
View attachment 65862
Hope it shows, I see Mexico as of 11/25.

remichex

Reaction score
Hope it shows, I see Mexico as of 11/25.
It arrived yesterday and I am picking it up today. The truck never came up as shipped on the Ram tracker. It had “TBD” but yesterday morning the estimated delivery date changed from a December delivery to today’s date, 11/28. Thanks again for your diligence and help. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

tmfham

Reaction score
It arrived yesterday and I am picking it up today. The truck never came up as shipped on the Ram tracker. It had “TBD” but yesterday morning the estimated delivery date changed from a December delivery to today’s date, 11/28. Thanks again for your diligence and help. Much appreciated.

Remichex,
Congratulations on your delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread