Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
So I just thought of another question. I have a set of Ram 2500 wheels with TPMS sensors. Will they work on a 3500 that has TPIS? Does TPIS use different sensors? No sensors? Anybody run into this? Or have any ideas?
I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric.

That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!

dave-geri

Reaction score
I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric.

That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!
Thank you! I hope it gets there very fast!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
As of 4/21 you are KZ and might be off your ship the EUROCARGO BARI, when it comes to a ship being involved I will have to check Monday, remind me.

Users who are viewing this thread