Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Rebel Ordering Information

jsalbre

Reaction score
Full, real leather on all of the seating surfaces, door cards, & dash, real wood, full LED headlamps with adaptive turn, not reflectors like the Rebel, pwr running boards, 12" UC5, Ram Box, Spray in bed liner, Bed lighting, Accent lighting across the dash, 9spkr Alpine, heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel, and a bit more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
Level 2 package on Rebel is the same full leather seats, door cards, and dash as the Limited. The level 2 also includes the adaptive LED lights from the Limited, 12” UC5, 17 speaker HK, heated and ventilated seats and heated steering wheel. Spray in bed liner and bed lights are included in the Bed Utility package. Power running boards are available. Ram boxes are also an option.

Those aren’t all standard on a Rebel, but optioned out the same the Rebel is $4k lower MSRP than a Limited, and that’s with the $2500 winch added to the Rebel.

rossagge

Reaction score
Level 2 package on Rebel is the same full leather seats, door cards, and dash as the Limited. The level 2 also includes the adaptive LED lights from the Limited, 12” UC5, 17 speaker HK, heated and ventilated seats and heated steering wheel. Spray in bed liner and bed lights are included in the Bed Utility package. Power running boards are available. Ram boxes are also an option.

Those aren’t all standard on a Rebel, but optioned out the same the Rebel is $4k lower MSRP than a Limited, and that’s with the $2500 winch added to the Rebel.
Well, that's a lot of money for a Rebel Gasser, 80k plus! But you still don't get Full Leather, just Leather Trimmed. Looks nice though. Spend it if you got!

jsalbre

Reaction score
Well, that's a lot of money for a Rebel, 80k plus. But you still don't get Full Leather, just Leather Trimmed. Looks nice though. Spend it if you got!
It is actually the full leather, same as the PW Level 2 (like last year’s Level 3).

From the press kit (https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=24053&fIId=24312&mid=):
  • 2023 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty Rebel offers three different seating options, including a full Natura Plus leather bucket seat

No doubt it’s expensive. They’re all stupid expensive now. MSRP on the one I’m ordering is 87k. The Limited I had optioned out before they pulled the Hemi had an MSRP of 91k. For comparison, the 2020 Limited I had before had an MSRP of 72k, with the only difference being the Night Edition package on the new one.

rossagge

Reaction score
It is actually the full leather, same as the PW Level 2 (like last year’s Level 3).

From the press kit (https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=24053&fIId=24312&mid=):

No doubt it’s expensive. They’re all stupid expensive now. MSRP on the one I’m ordering is 87k. The Limited I had optioned out before they pulled the Hemi had an MSRP of 91k. For comparison, the 2020 Limited I had before had an MSRP of 72k, with the only difference being the Night Edition package on the new one.
Gotcha. Didn't know there are 3 different seating options for it. Nice. Like I mentioned in another thread, I had entertained the idea of a Rebel. I'll be getting rid of my 5er soon and don't foresee getting another down the road. So was thinking of getting rid of my 2022 3500 LH 6.7 and getting a somewhat capable 2500 off-roader. Just can't see being in a 1500 ever again. But for what I paid for mine in 2021, I would be downgrading and still paying more going from a 3500 LH Cummins to a 2500 Rebel or Laramie Hemi! Just to have a Digital cluster and new designed tow mirrors, Nah. For me, it makes no sense. Paid $68856 for mine through MD. MSRP was $77890. Minus the $500 true car discount. Ordered at end July 2021. While waiting for it to be built and through time of delivery, price went up 5k and by the time the same MY reached into July of 2022, MSRP was 8K more! Glad MD locked in my price. I'd essentially be back to MSRP. The $9.5k discount would be a wash. So this is why for me it makes no sense to get another truck, no matter what trim.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So no vented seats for the rebel if I’m reading this correctly?

Any details on what's in the Leather bucket seats package? I'm curious if ventilated seats and rear heated seats are in it.
They are added when you opt for th Leather Trimmed Bucket seats PL/X9 and it forces the Level 1 equipment group. But ventilated seats are on there as well as heated 2nd row seats.

jsalbre

Reaction score
They are added when you opt for th Leather Trimmed Bucket seats PL/X9 and it forces the Level 1 equipment group. But ventilated seats are on there as well as heated 2nd row seats.
Excellent, thank you. That was the last concern I had.

brewdad

Reaction score
Could you show us a list of what is in the Level 1 group? I do not want the 12" screen that is included in the Level 2 group. Is the 8.4" or 10.2" screen available ?

jenninr

Reaction score
Here is what is in the Level 1 (A64) and Level 2 (A65) packages. I too would like the 8.4" radio but Ram is forcing the 12" in both packages. They are doing this on other models too like the Laramie. I think that there's basically no way of getting around having the 12" radio in pretty much any truck that has leather seats except a base model Laramie.

Attachments

• A65.pdf
    135.2 KB · Views: 42
  • A64.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 33

West1986

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the rebels interior dimensions. I tried finding but couldn't. Wondering if it's huge difference over the mega cab. Thanks

rossagge

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the rebels interior dimensions. I tried finding but couldn't. Wondering if it's huge difference over the mega cab. Thanks
It's gonna be the same as all current and Gen 4 cabs. I'm sure you can google that. Not a huge difference. Just more rear leg room, longer cab. If you're a full size adult, 6'er you can sit back there and cross your legs with ease.

OldBiloxiBeard

Reaction score
IS there a breakdown of what's in the AAN AAU packages for the Rebel yet. Code Guide. Or is it the same as the other trims.....?

Yankst28

Reaction score
Does anyone know when it says “leather trimmed bucket seats” does that mean full leather like the longhorn and limited? Or the partial leather like Laramie?

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Does anyone know when it says “leather trimmed bucket seats” does that mean full leather like the longhorn and limited? Or the partial leather like Laramie?
Probably means the cow just ran through the cab…just like the Laramie.

Users who are viewing this thread