Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pr3dict

Reaction score
Where do you all see a code that says JB LD?

There is no JB LD according to that. Only KZ LD.

Tater86

Reaction score

I had that status for mine at one point. I got that code from Brv10. Not all the codes are included on that list is what I have come to find out. The only one that goes into detail is KZ.

pacnw1963

Reaction score

I had that status for mine at one point. I got that code from Brv10. Not all the codes are included on that list is what I have come to find out. The only one that goes into detail is KZ.

JB is at the outside vendor, and I’m pretty sure the LD is delayed…some part is missing or the jet on the sprayer for the bed liner is clogged and the part is coming from China via a balloon. It is sitting in the yard, collecting dust and getting a suntan while throwing tequila parties every night. It’s all a crap shoot, but eventually you will get up one morning and be pleasantly surprised that you’re in line to get on a train. Saddle up, buckle up, and enjoy the ride :cool: @pr3dict, didn’t your truck ship yesterday?

Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
JB is at the outside vendor, and I’m pretty sure the LD is delayed…some part is missing or the jet on the sprayer for the bed liner is clogged and the part is coming from China via a balloon. It is sitting in the yard, collecting dust and getting a suntan while throwing tequila parties every night. It’s all a crap shoot, but eventually you will get up one morning and be pleasantly surprised that you’re in line to get on a train. Saddle up, buckle up, and enjoy the ride :cool: @pr3dict, didn’t your truck ship yesterday?
Yup. It went from zero to hero in like 2 weeks

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Yup. It went from zero to hero in like 2 weeks
Awesome, It will be there before you know it and the day you drive it away all of the time waiting will melt away…I am trying to beat last years 59 days at JB this year…21 days and counting

pr3dict

Reaction score
It do be wild. Now to get financing setup haha.

Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-33-00-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

Drew M

Reaction score

the5thsoth

Reaction score
My dealer showed me in KZ LD but called it "in-transit delayed"

Up there it seems written in as "departed mixing yard" and I think that is what is in the other post on the forum. Seems like the dealer just made something up.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My dealer showed me in KZ LD but called it "in-transit delayed"

Up there it seems written in as "departed mixing yard" and I think that is what is in the other post on the forum. Seems like the dealer just made something up.
It's kind of the same thing, just worded differently

Big Baloo

Reaction score
Awesome, It will be there before you know it and the day you drive it away all of the time waiting will melt away…I am trying to beat last years 59 days at JB this year…21 days and counting
Just noticed you ordered a 2023 and read in your signature your 2022 "Totaled".

You got your 2022 about one month before I got mine.

Hopefully everyone is fine, just a wrecked truck.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Just noticed you ordered a 2023 and read in your signature your 2022 "Totaled".

You got your 2022 about one month before I got mine.

Hopefully everyone is fine, just a wrecked truck.
We all walked away fine, just sore. If we had been in the wife's SUV I think it would have been a different story. The truck weighed in at just over 10,000 lbs (full 50 gallon tank, tools, 30k 5th wheel hitch, and a full 95 gallon auxiliary tank in the bed). I am certain the truck saved our lives!

Splzhaul

Reaction score
Now that is March 1 I am hoping and praying that my truck get scheduled in the next few days. This is been tough this time. My 21 was ordered and delivered with in 2 1/2 month. Now I am at 2 months and it’s not even scheduled yet for product.

maybrfd

Reaction score
Now that is March 1 I am hoping and praying that my truck get scheduled in the next few days. This is been tough this time. My 21 was ordered and delivered with in 2 1/2 month. Now I am at 2 months and it’s not even scheduled yet for product.
The ones I feel for are those who ordered last year and still no schedule! One is even a tradesman level! I also see one that was ordered and built within about 1 month. Hoping to see them pick up the pace, but not holding my breath. They still don't have a fix for the heater grid yet. Our trucks could possibly be delivered, but not be sold......:)

Users who are viewing this thread