Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
How long is it taking vehicles to be delivered once shipped? Mine was shipped on February 7, They just moved my estimated delivery from 3/13 to 3/23. Getting anxious just want the wait to be over.

CortexM0

Reaction score
Go to this website and enter your VIN

Ram has moved this page. "https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html#/landing/bytowing" doesn't work for me anymore, I have to go to "https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html/vin-lookup#/landing/bytowing".

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Wow. I went from zero updates for 4+ months to the truck rocketing through the process. Just saw today that my truck shows shipped. Although my estimated delivery date went from April 14th back to TBD.

I think someone else was asking too, but how do you get the train car your truck is on for tracking purposes? Is that a @brv10 question or something you can look up?

Super excited its finally happening!

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 1.18.28 PM.png

the5thsoth

Reaction score
I'll go back into my corner and wait impatiently. My truck has been at the "outside vendor" for the tonneau cover and BUG for almost a month now.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I'll go back into my corner and wait impatiently. My truck has been at the "outside vendor" for the tonneau cover and BUG for almost a month now.
I feel your pain. I was there for many months watching other trucks get built! Hopefully yours is like mine and just pops forward out of the blue into the next stage. I also notice that the emails and tracker are about 4 days to a week behind things actually happening.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score

I was in JBLD for 96 days and my only outside option was a spray in bedliner. I have been waiting about 8 weeks now (since 12/30/22) to get on a train.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Tradesman specific: Despite what the build and price shows, adding off road group still forces chrome package just like 22

All Trim: From a rep today: Bed utility group is currently unavailable.
From a rep today: Bed Utility Group shows available, weekend glitch.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Right there with you... Waiting since 2/3.
I felt the same way when I saw December and January orders getting built and my September order was just sitting in the corner collecting dust.

Given that we all seem to have the offsite stuff on our trucks, it really lends to the 'dart board' method of choosing trucks to build, load on train cars or ship. BRV10 says mine is on a rail car but not moving yet. So who knows? Although I did notice that my estimated delivery date went from TBD to March 27th. So perhaps its moving soon?

I've never ordered a new truck in my life. Every other truck except my 1996 Ranger and 2000 Silverado were purchased used. And even my new ones were off the lot. I picked the worst/ most interesting time to finally go with a factory order. Haha.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
That's great! I know that seeing it finally hit that "Vehicle Built" status was very gratifying after 4+ months of waiting.

jsalbre

Reaction score
What is this? Have I some still managed to not get the digital instrument cluster?

View attachment 52626

My 2500 limited shows Theme 8 on build sheet not sure what they mean
The "Theme" is the settings for the Digital Cluster. Mine has "Rebel" at the top of the screen. Yours will have "Limited". If you were to modify the theme using AlfaOBD you'd get the trim name for whatever theme you select.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Glad to see the 2023's are shipping. I will continue waiting in the corner for my 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230228_163527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228_163527_Chrome.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread