Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I just looked mine up…pretty happy with the numbers

View attachment 52349
Weird ours has such a large gap. I added just about every option I could but who knew it would affect it that much for towing. What I find odd is my payload is more than yours but towing is down.

Just saw you have the HO. So if we add power to the SO, can we assume 23k would be safe to tow with?

phatboy64

Reaction score
Weird ours has such a large gap. I added just about every option I could but who knew it would affect it that much for towing. What I find odd is my payload is more than yours but towing is down.
So yeah, I agree. I was thinking the same. I have the HO so I can see the towing being a little more but not sure why that affects payload. Maybe the HO and AISIN weight more?

phatboy64

Reaction score
@brv10

question, according to the tracker I am at KZ but my dealer rep says I am waiting on a train. Can you see where exactly I am at? PG509366

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
Well here’s mine pretty loaded Laramie level 1 with sunroof, safety group, dual alternators, aux switches, and ram box. Not a limited but I need 6 passenger seating, and didn’t care to go level 2 or F for the 17 speaker Harman Karden system at $1800 extra.

Attachments

• 8C6131F3-7157-40DF-AFD4-DA326D693A2E.jpeg
    8C6131F3-7157-40DF-AFD4-DA326D693A2E.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 30

phatboy64

Reaction score
How would you see that?
I thought it would go to a JB status when sent to the outside vendor. Don’t get me wrong I am not complaining I just read on the forum here that some trucks sat in that status for a long time.

JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.

Pitboss44

Reaction score
I thought it would go to a JB status when sent to the outside vendor. Don’t get me wrong I am not complaining I just read on the forum here that some trucks sat in that status for a long time.

JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.
When it goes to the body vendor it is JB but as far as what you can see on the ram tracker there is nothing to indicate when it’s at that stage. In production is E and vehicle built is KZ. You need to ask your dealer or someone who has the scoop if you want the current status code.

phatboy64

Reaction score
When it goes to the body vendor it is JB but as far as what you can see on the ram tracker there is nothing to indicate when it’s at that stage. In production is E and vehicle built is KZ. You need to ask your dealer or someone who has the scoop if you want the current status code.
Just checked with my rep and was told KZM and a ramp eta for the depot of 3/18…I am assuming the ramp eta is the date the truck will be unloaded from the last rail car..

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Just checked with my rep and was told KZM and a ramp eta for the depot of 3/18…I am assuming the ramp eta is the date the truck will be unloaded from the last rail car..
You were just loaded on the train in Saltillo on 2/23, no movement yet, Railcar TTGX702073. If you are 509366.

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Sweet. Man that’d be nice if I could go out on that train too since Brv10 said it hasn’t left yet. Build 2/10 and ct bound.

Users who are viewing this thread