Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pr3dict

Reaction score
rivard buick gmc tampa fl is 10% off there 23 hd truck and last year they where 15% off there 22 trucks I haven’t looked into the new 24s but I’m sure they will be giving a discount on them to
Sounds like Im flying to tampa.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Th
Early Christmas present this morning! My 2023 3500 Laramie CTD 4x4 Crew Cab's status was updated overnight to "In Production December 21". Estimated delivery date Feb 15. Order was placed Oct 19; got VIN couple of days later; moved to "scheduled" status on Dec 6. Now I just have to hope what I ordered is what is being built.

Early Christmas present this morning! My 2023 3500 Laramie CTD 4x4 Crew Cab's status was updated overnight to "In Production December 21". Estimated delivery date Feb 15. Order was placed Oct 19; got VIN couple of days later; moved to "scheduled" status on Dec 6. Now I just have to hope what I ordered is what is being built.
That's pretty good, my 22 was built 8/17 , just told due for delivery 1/28

Jimmer22

Reaction score
my 23 2500 just finished being built yesterday estimated delivery is feb 23 im in KZ status

Farm boy

Reaction score
Mine is still KZ .It would be nice to get before MY23 start to hit the dealers.

phatboy64

Reaction score
So I heard back from my dealer rep and I don't believe what he is saying. I have a 3500 Limited on order since 9/22 and one of the options is the Tow-Mode Camera (Wired) XH7. What he is telling me is that that option will not be available for any 2023 and will only be available for 2024. The part that I don't believe is that he also went on to say that since XH7 wont be available for any 2023 the new digital mirror will also not be available for any 2023's. see below my question and dealer response

1. If I remove XH7 how will that affect other options like the Trailer Technology Group and the new rearview mirror? Answer: Because XH7 is not available for 2023 it affects the Digital Rear View Mirror and that component would not be included in the 2023 version but would be scheduled for availability for 2024 models.

So my question is for any of the 2023 builds that have move on to D1 or further, do any of them have the new digital rear view mirror? and if so can you send me your build info? i have attached my build..

Attachments

• IMG_2018.PNG
    IMG_2018.PNG
    435.7 KB · Views: 18

phatboy64

Reaction score
I had that on my original order, had to remove it and make a new order, as it was supposedly unavailable back in September.
Me too. I have also been told that the Tow-Mode Camera is nit available and it is affecting the new digital rear view mirror.. See my other post

phatboy64

Reaction score
They were told by Stellantis that due to parts availability it was no longer an option. I can either have that option removed, or my order cancelled.

I asked if all the wiring would still be on the truck so that I could add that option later. The person I was talking to at Granger didn't know the answer, but promised to reach out to Stellantis about this and get back to me.
I was told yes but who know these days

Farm boy

Reaction score
you ordered a 2022 ram in February? and still haven't gotten the truck?
yes. Still have not gotten the truck, I have a case filled with Ram Chat, talked to them this AM again and they gave me a new case number, they still cannot tell me why it is taking so long. I have a 3500 HO mega cab Laramie black night edition loaded with all the opp.

phatboy64

Reaction score
The good news is, you can largely ignore the comment from a Stellantis rep about not being able to add it after the fact. They’re saying there won’t be any official way to add it. As long as the parts ever become available you can guarantee that someone on this forum will post up a thread about how to install them.
I was just told by my dealer rep that without the Tow-Mode Camera (wired) you won't get the digital rear view mirror 3.0..

Jimmer22

Reaction score
yes. Still have not gotten the truck, I have a case filled with Ram Chat, talked to them this AM again and they gave me a new case number, they still cannot tell me why it is taking so long. I have a 3500 HO mega cab Laramie black night edition loaded with all the opp.
wtf my 2023s both of them just got fully built the other day and just need to be shipped i dont understand how i can order a newer model truck 3 months ago yet yours which is dang near a year ago still isnt in your driveway

im just praying the recall on the cummins was fixed on the truck cause the fix came out while it was still being built

Farm boy

Reaction score
From what I have been reading on the forum, the storage lots are first in last out .
wtf my 2023s both of them just got fully built the other day and just need to be shipped i dont understand how i can order a newer model truck 3 months ago yet yours which is dang near a year ago still isnt in your driveway

im just praying the recall on the cummins was fixed on the truck cause the fix came out while it was still being built

pr3dict

Reaction score
You don't need a discount they are 12K lower from the get go...

Thats for regular denali... The Denali ultimate is what all of us night edition limited order people will want to get and those are TBD what the pricing is.. I'd imagine they will go for 6 figures+

Also not sure why tow mode camera would affect the digital rear mirro as that is a part of the technology package. You couldve ordered the technology package "AVS" I think it is without the Tow mode camera... Some people here have already had that gone forward. However, All of us with the tow mode camera on their order are screwed. Ive had one of the first orders confirmed back on 9/11 and I'm still sitting in C status. For what it's worth my RAM rep said that the fix for our orders wont be available for a few weeks and until then our orders are going to be stuck in C or D.

Users who are viewing this thread