Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Mirrors

Crashresq21

Reaction score
So the obligatory "if this has already been beaten to death" apology......BUT.

Has anyone loved or found a way around the following 1st world problems with the new (awesome) mirrors:

Folding over 5 mph restriction.
If it don't my commute will sooner or later cost me one because others suck.

Work light don't work while in drive.
Yeah it's sorta silly but the more the merrier when it comes to driving back roads.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20240402_193651.jpg
    20240402_193651.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 22

phatboy64

Reaction score
One of the areas I drive around in the roads can get very narrow. It would be nice if I could fold my mirrors in on the fly…

wrvond

Reaction score
I haven't tried it, but I imagine you could fold your mirrors in manually and they'd stay. Quite frankly my mirrors don't stick out any further than the ones on my old Ford did so I've not had a problem with them. I have noticed though that the do seem to work themselves out (estend) about a quarter inch or so without the button being pushed. I have to run them back in snug periodically.

phatboy64

Reaction score
If I fold them in then start driving they fold back out. What I would like to be able to do is fold them in and out while I am driving. Maybe there is an AlfaObd setting…

Users who are viewing this thread