Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Reaction score
Long time listener, first time caller. @brv10 would you be so kind as to work magic on the following:

Order: 58209877
VIN: 3C63R3ML5PG574373

Tracker says shipped and it would be incredible to know what rail line and car number it’s in.

3500 Mega Cab HO
Congratulations! My truck just changed to shipped on the tracker as well! Must have sorted out the railcar issues down there. Hopefully I can get a railcar number from the dealership.

Scherm

Reaction score
@brv10 I ordered on 9/13/2022. Would you mind helping me out with a status?

VON: 5695093
VIN: 3C63RRRL8PG575741

I am also interested in your speculation as to why this order has taken so long.

Scott

Reaction score
So I’m trying to look for silver linings as my truck sits in Mexico waiting to be shipped. It was completed 3/2 and confirmed to be KZLD by @brv10

At this point it seems like maybe it could arrive around Memorial Day. Maybe there will be some low interest rate financing options from Chrysler….

Looking for some sort of win out of the waiting. Memorial Day camping reservations are starting to look questionable.

jhdram4

Reaction score

Scherm

Reaction score

OutWest

Reaction score
So I’m trying to look for silver linings as my truck sits in Mexico waiting to be shipped. It was completed 3/2 and confirmed to be KZLD by @brv10

At this point it seems like maybe it could arrive around Memorial Day. Maybe there will be some low interest rate financing options from Chrysler….

Looking for some sort of win out of the waiting. Memorial Day camping reservations are starting to look questionable.
I agree with you. I have been waiting since Mar 4.
Frustrating to have vehicle built and waiting on shipment to dealer.

Alligator John

Reaction score
I agree with you. I have been waiting since Mar 4.
Frustrating to have vehicle built and waiting on shipment to dealer.
My power wagon was built Feb 20 and still not shipped. I can't really complain. There is someone on the spreadsheet who ordered a plain jane power wagon last Sept and still waiting to be shipped. But I will admit I can't keep from checking the tracking at least once every day.

Reaction score
My power wagon was built Feb 20 and still not shipped. I can't really complain. There is someone on the spreadsheet who ordered a plain jane power wagon last Sept and still waiting to be shipped. But I will admit I can't keep from checking the tracking at least once every day.
I've noticed that one. I wonder if maybe that order was cancelled and the spreadsheet backend can't tell that or something?

jhdram4

Reaction score
All my youthful enthusiasm of getting out of the rail yard in a week has passed. Been sitting in Port Allen since the 4th. MD guessed another 7 days. Ram tracker just updated delivery date from April 17th to April 25th.

Edlee

Reaction score
I am truly happy for you. But I am jealous and now hate you. ;)
Thanks and it does go to show there really is no coordination of events when going through this order process , I see on spreadsheet where we ordered on same day and it looked like power wagons were flying through the system and I even think yours was built b4 mine but also I seen other post where you commented about another PW that was ordered last year and still hasn’t shipped, just looks like they would have some kind of structure to this system but it appears it’s a Fortune 500 company with structure of jellyfish, guess they used all the structure in our HD trucks:)

Edlee

Reaction score
And if the not so smart operator of this smartphone can figure out how to do it I will post window sticker on here soons I get chance

Drew M

Reaction score
Here's the official I've picked it up and drove it home photo. It's a Big Horn, I was expecting the Fold Flat Floor and was surprised to learn it does not come with it. At least the dealership has agreed to install it free of charge for me, presuming I purchase it. If that's the worst thing that happens, I'm a happy camper.
View attachment 54951
I too was a little disappointed mine didn’t come with the Fold Flat Floor as well.I didn’t use it much on my old truck so I really didn’t care.
I didn’t realize the sub woofer took up one of the under seat storage bins. That I will miss…

Smalltown

Reaction score
Well, here we go again, lol. I tracked my 2022 until it was delivered in December 2021. My poor truck was stolen in Houston last Friday (21901 miles) so I got my order in Tuesday. Hoping my wait isn't 6 months again!

44Dan44

Reaction score
Well, here we go again, lol. I tracked my 2022 until it was delivered in December 2021. My poor truck was stolen in Houston last Friday (21901 miles) so I got my order in Tuesday. Hoping my wait isn't 6 months again!
Houston:mad: Getting worse and worse. Sounds like your insurance company was super fast to get you taken care of. What did you do differently on this order from the last?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Now see if they still made em in manual transmission, we wouldn't have this problem as often :)

Users who are viewing this thread