Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Ronstar

Reaction score
Salesman text me yesterday and said they have been notified truck arriving any day now. Ordered Dec 10 and shipped Mar 10. Original delivery date Mar 24 and delayed until April 11. Sounds like its close!!!!

They can order the recall part but currently not available. Guess I can set in it in the waiting lot…….

HueyAZ

Reaction score
Just because I enjoy torturing myself. Koons now shows that my truck has been set to status "ingate/rebay at facility" which my interneting tells me that it is close to the end of the queue for a truck. Could be nothing, could be that my truck arrives in the next day or so...
Hate to burst your bubble…. I’ve been, “Ingate/rebay at facility” since March 2nd.

Reaction score
I don't know about the delays part; it would be really nice if there were some transparency there (hence my question a couple days ago about putting that info in the spreadsheet here). I ordered from Granger, and my truck seems to be taking a bit to get on the schedule, so I fear this could be true. Probably other on here more knowledgeable than me about that. Seems like it would make more sense to make sure the dealers selling lots more than others have stock to sell because that's going to make Stellantis more in the end though. But IDK.
If priority service means scheduling you ahead of others that didn't buy their truck from the local dealer for service/warranty repairs/etc. that could be true. I've chosen not to worry too much about that personally though and will try to escalate if I have warranty issues that aren't getting resolved. There are several local dealers for me as well though, so that makes it a bit less concerning than if there were only one.
I don't trust anything a car salesperson tells me unless I can verify it somewhere else. There is a stereotype about car salesman for a good reason.

HueyAZ

Reaction score
You left mexico yet?
According to the dealer, no. The tracker has never worked for me. So I’ve been forced to take their word for it. He promises me that he checks every morning at 930am.

He sends a couple of screenshots every now and then.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
According to the dealer, no. The tracker has never worked for me. So I’ve been forced to take their word for it. He promises me that he checks every morning at 930am.

He sends a couple of screenshots every now and then.
Ahh, gotcha. My update was from the railyard near my dealer. It's where my truck has been since 3/19...1.5 hours away.

It took me a couple weeks after my truck showed built before it finally shipped.

BWILL67x

Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble…. I’ve been, “Ingate/rebay at facility” since March 2nd.
I feel your pain, mine has been "Ingate/rebay at facility" since 2/15.......ordered 9/26/23. I wish there was some method to the madness.

Ronstar

Reaction score
Drove by dealership on Saturday and saw a couple brand new trucks parked on the side lot. Closer inspection one of them matched my build so brought up the VIN on my phone and checked the VIN plate on the dash and BINGO!!!!
Spoke with the salesman this morning and found out the parts to fix the recall were received today for the six trucks they received!!!!
Having accessories installed so looking like I can drive it off first part of next week.

Attachments

• B676AE68-DD7E-45AF-B354-EE693E4CEA7F.jpeg
    B676AE68-DD7E-45AF-B354-EE693E4CEA7F.jpeg
    629.7 KB · Views: 45

wjburnell

Reaction score
Here's the official I've picked it up and drove it home photo. It's a Big Horn, I was expecting the Fold Flat Floor and was surprised to learn it does not come with it. At least the dealership has agreed to install it free of charge for me, presuming I purchase it. If that's the worst thing that happens, I'm a happy camper.
PXL_20230409_174957766.jpg

Last edited:

OutWest

Reaction score
Only two weeks till estimated delivery date. Still no shipped date. Hoping it is still on schedule. I am losing confidence each day.

Congrats to those who have received there order.

cjh1669

Reaction score
Only two weeks till estimated delivery date. Still no shipped date. Hoping it is still on schedule. I am losing confidence each day.

Congrats to those who have received there order.
I'm in the same boat, estimated delivery date is the 26th, was the 25th, shipped TBD. My dealer called me yesterday and did say their Chrysler rep told them it was moved from storage and for shipping though

jhdram4

Reaction score
Who are you working with at MD as my sales rep seems to be much less proactive than your person. Thanks-
Anthony. He has been responsive with emails within the day when asked. I don't email them very much at all though since brv gave me the rail info. Yesterday MD told me I am still at the yard in Port Allen .

Edlee

Reaction score
Anthony. He has been responsive with emails within the day when asked. I don't email them very much at all though since brv gave me the rail info. Yesterday MD told me I am still at the yard in Port Allen .
Same guy I have now I started with Kippie Taylor and she took another job about month from order date and Anthony picked it up but your right I don’t e mail them much either but anytime something changes he always e mails me to let me know what is going on definitely one of the better salesman I have dealt with and would recommend him g

asmith123

Reaction score
Long time listener, first time caller. @brv10 would you be so kind as to work magic on the following:

Order: 58209877
VIN: 3C63R3ML5PG574373

Tracker says shipped and it would be incredible to know what rail line and car number it’s in.

3500 Mega Cab HO

Attachments

• IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread