Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

OutWest

Reaction score
Updated today and shows shipped. I know others have been waiting forever but I am not mad at my flow and process at all. Ordered Jan 23. So if the delivery date stays correct at April 17th it took 84 days. Just under 3 months for the truck built how I want i
Updated today and shows shipped. I know others have been waiting forever but I am not mad at my flow and process at all. Ordered Jan 23. So if the delivery date stays correct at April 17th it took 84 days. Just under 3 months for the truck built how I want it.
Congrats on showing shipped.

Still waiting for mine to ship. States estimated delivery 27 Apr. if it shows by then I will be happy.

cjh1669

Reaction score
Last shipped date on the tracker spread sheet was 3/19, my dealer said they are having serious train car shortages

Reaction score
Floor storage bins are exclusive to CC models according to the website. If they came in the MC what that would be sick as I had them in my 1500 and really liked them.

It's funny because when you build a Laramie Megacab online, the photo for the Laramie Level F group is a photo of the in-floor storage bins. I am still waiting on my megacab and assumed they would be part of the package since that is the picture! It appears they do not come on the megacabs at all, however.

1680031614912.png

Mikerob14

Reaction score
Yeah. When you look at the CC build version it shows the same… I think that’s one of those “image shown may not match the vehicle ordered” things… again I’m not sure why it is that way with the MC. I’m assuming it’s because the storage bins move to behind the seats… but you know what happens when you assume…

Mikerob14

Reaction score
@brv10, can you check VON 58226435? Dealer has it KZ which seems fast as I needed to go offsite for a spray in bed liner. Thanks for the info!

jhdram4

Reaction score
Congrats on showing shipped.

Still waiting for mine to ship. States estimated delivery 27 Apr. if it shows by then I will be happy.
Just called union pacific with railcar info and it says it will be at Port Allen April 1st at 7am. So I am guessing a few days to offload, load up and drive to MD. Which should put my truck at MD earlier than the 17th.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
View attachment 54184

FINALLY got my truck yesterday. It was exactly 6 months from the day I ordered it. I am SO glad I held out for what I wanted and got the hydro blue. It was a tight fit in the garage height-wise and I had to fold the mirrors in, but she fit!
Loving the truck so far!

Attachments

• RAM1.JPG
    RAM1.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 30
  • RAM2.JPG
    RAM2.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 30
  • RAM3.JPG
    RAM3.JPG
    939.1 KB · Views: 30
  • RAM4.JPG
    RAM4.JPG
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 30

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Just called union pacific with railcar info and it says it will be at Port Allen April 1st at 7am. So I am guessing a few days to offload, load up and drive to MD. Which should put my truck at MD earlier than the 17th.
There is a truck and driver shortage right now. Last year my truck sat at Port Allen for over 2 weeks before it finally made the 2 hour trip to MD. Funny thing was I live in Lafayette (directly between PA and MD) and my truck passed on the rail car on the way to PA, then passed me again on the truck to MD…I made sure to raise a glass to it each time :cool: :D

jhdram4

Reaction score
There is a truck and driver shortage right now. Last year my truck sat at Port Allen for over 2 weeks before it finally made the 2 hour trip to MD. Funny thing was I live in Lafayette (directly between PA and MD) and my truck passed on the rail car on the way to PA, then passed me again on the truck to MD…I made sure to raise a glass to it each time :cool: :D
Lol well if you see my truck next week on the train say hi to it for me :).

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Lol well if you see my truck next week on the train say hi to it for me :).
I work in Baton Rouge 3 days a week, so I pass by the yard twice a day (the yard is at the base of the Mississippi River Bridge). Ill send you a pic once it makes arrival

Users who are viewing this thread