Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

phatboy64

Reaction score
Nice truck, I really wick I could of got the sport hood without getting the night edition or rebel.
what areas are you going to PPF?

Magzer

Reaction score
Nice truck, I really wick I could of got the sport hood without getting the night edition or rebel.
what areas are you going to PPF?
Thanks. It's not 100% confirmed as might change while they are doing it but right now it's Full Hood, A Pillars, Front Fenders, Side Black Rock Guard Area and Headlight/Fogs.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Never came back through with some photos. Cleaned it and sprayed on some "reload" ceramic spray today, before it rains again.

Great experience with Mark Dodge all the way around. Saved 10k even with shipping to California.

I hate the brake pedal. Other than that, solid truck.

Laramie, Hemi, Night

Great looking truck! I'm not normally a grey color guy, but that looks great with the black grill.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
My truck arrived Friday evening!! :p 4 months, 8 days from Order to delivery date. It was their quickest 2500 to arrive in almost 2 years.

I went to look at it with the family Saturday and of course it started to down pour right as we pulled up to it so only two quick photo's for now till I pick it up this Thursday the 30th.

I will drive it 15 minutes back to our shop and that's where it'll sit for a week or two while it's gets PPF and full ceramic coating treatment. I'll still have my 12' Jeep SRT during this time anyways before I sell it. View attachment 54095View attachment 54096
Love the Delmonico red. I'm picking mine up at the dealer today after 6 months and of course its pouring rain! I was hoping for at least one dry day of ownership while its pristine. Haha.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Thanks. It's not 100% confirmed as might change while they are doing it but right now it's Full Hood, A Pillars, Front Fenders, Side Black Rock Guard Area and Headlight/Fogs.
If you don't mine me asking what are they charging you for the above? Feel free to PM me..

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Factoids/Stats for today:
Oldest C status on the tracker was ordered 10/20/22
Oldest D1 status on the tracker was ordered 9/19/22
Oldest KZ status on the tracker was ordered 9/13/22
Oldest KZM status on the tracker was ordered 9/9/22
Newest C status on the tracker was ordered 3/24/23
Newest D1 status on the tracker was ordered 3/20/23
Newest KZ status on the tracker was ordered 3/7/23
Newest KZM status on the tracker was ordered 2/10/23
View attachment 54092
Nice to see that KZX has the highest stats right now, congrats to everyone who has received their trucks.
KZ is building up, should be a decent trainload ready to go any day now.
I noted (some) grid heater relays being addressed on 23s at dealerships, hopefully that goes quickly for all affected.
Hang in there C and D1, we are all rooting for you.
9/22 KZM is KZT sitting at Voltz yard in KC.

jhdram4

Reaction score
My status does not show shipped yet but the delivery date just changed from May 9th to April 17th. The picture of the truck on the ram tracker also changed to a RAM logo. So based on what everyone else seems to say about dates jumping around, I am guessing my truck is actually shipped but just not updated in the tracker yet. I need to start looking at flights to Mark Dodge. Was actually hoping to drive back to washington in May but April would be fun as well!!

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
@brv10 i don’t suppose you’ve heard any good news for us JB folk? Potentially a mass shipment of everything that’s been at vendor for a few weeks? Lol.

Also
Wait for what you ordered, or you'll always regret it.
It looks like I’m going to have to wait regardless, I guess someone swooped that other truck up as soon as it hit the lot

wjburnell

Reaction score
First conversation with the dealership today - since I placed the order 12/30/2022. They tell me my truck has finished its train ride and is in Nashville, now awaiting final transport to Dayton, OH via truck. Woo-hoo!

Scherm

Reaction score
So I found out my dealership just got a truck in that’s almost exactly what I ordered. Only big difference is the bench seats vs bucket seats and the truck I ordered has the auto leveling rear suspension where this one doesn’t. So my question is, if my truck hasn’t even shipped yet, should I hold off for my order to one day come in or pull the trigger on the truck at the lot? Basically how worth it is the suspension?
The forum and other posts rave about the air suspension. My 2003 has the bench vs buckets. It's okay, but I have only had a third person up front only a handful of times. At this stage, it's easy to get anxious about the wait. You chose the truck you wanted. I assume you gave it a lot of thought. Only you can decide if you'll regret the day the truck you ordered shows up and you chose a compromise.

Edlee

Reaction score
Now that truck is showing up as built and has window sticker it is getting a spray in bed liner so it now goes to outside vendor which puts me in JB status , is this correct?

tchur1

Reaction score
Now that truck is showing up as built and has window sticker it is getting a spray in bed liner so it now goes to outside vendor which puts me in JB status , is this correct?
Unless it has changed from last year when I ordered that is incorrect. If you have a window sticker the truck is built and already has visited the outside vendor. At this point you are just waiting to get on a train out of Mexico.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 i don’t suppose you’ve heard any good news for us JB folk? Potentially a mass shipment of everything that’s been at vendor for a few weeks? Lol.

Also

It looks like I’m going to have to wait regardless, I guess someone swooped that other truck up as soon as it hit the lot
No good news, no bad news, there is a bunch of JB trucks though.

pacnw1963

Reaction score

Unless it has changed from last year when I ordered that is incorrect. If you have a window sticker the truck is built and already has visited the outside vendor. At this point you are just waiting to get on a train out of Mexico.
It is at outside vendors. It may be there for only a few days, or worse (see @brv10 latest post). Last year I had the sticker the day after built and was at outside vendors JB for 59 days. This year I had the sticker 2 days after built and have been at outside vendors JB for 48 days and counting.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
So I found out my dealership just got a truck in that’s almost exactly what I ordered. Only big difference is the bench seats vs bucket seats and the truck I ordered has the auto leveling rear suspension where this one doesn’t. So my question is, if my truck hasn’t even shipped yet, should I hold off for my order to one day come in or pull the trigger on the truck at the lot? Basically how worth it is the suspension?
Hang in there buddy...we will break out of the JB status at some point! I had the bucket seat for the first time on last years and would never go back. And as others have said, the air suspension is the bomb diggety!!!

Edlee

Reaction score
Awesome now I really am starting to get excited!! And thanks for info

Edlee

Reaction score
Hang in there buddy...we will break out of the JB status at some point! I had the bucket seat for the first time on last years and would never go back. And as others have said, the air suspension is the bomb diggety!!!
I went with bucket seats to I like em

tchur1

Reaction score
It is at outside vendors. It may be there for only a few days, or worse (see @brv10 latest post). Last year I had the sticker the day after built and was at outside vendors JB for 59 days. This year I had the sticker 2 days after built and have been at outside vendors JB for 48 days and counting.
I stand corrected. When I ordered last year I didnt get my window sticker until the truck had returned from the outside vendor so thank you for clarifying. I just ordered a '23 last week so I dont expect to see any movement for a while.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I stand corrected. When I ordered last year I didnt get my window sticker until the truck had returned from the outside vendor so thank you for clarifying. I just ordered a '23 last week so I dont expect to see any movement for a while.
I have learned to hate and despise the letters JB. I was so hopeful not to have a repeat of last years hiatus, but in 11 days I will pass that personal record up. Trust me, I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish I was wrong!!! What made you upgrade from your '22, DRW?

Users who are viewing this thread