Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Less than 24 hours ago, the tracker indicated my truck hadn't even shipped yet. Now it's showing that it finally shipped, but it doesn't know when. The shipped date is "TBD".
View attachment 53446

But I just got an email from Granger saying my truck has arrived!!! So either my truck made it from Mexico to Iowa in less than a day, or the tracker may not always be 100% accurate...
Sweet! Mine was built day after yours and still doesn’t say shipped either. That’d be cool if it ghosts its way across the country as well.

Reaction score
It looks like I’m also a victim of the tracker. My original delivery date at Granger was March 6. Then it went to March 17. After that, it was March 29. Yesterday morning the tracker read March 17 again. This evening it went to TBD. I really don’t mind the wait. But I realize many on this board need their trucks for work or an upcoming vacation.

CortexM0

Reaction score
Sweet! Mine was built day after yours and still doesn’t say shipped either. That’d be cool if it ghosts its way across the country as well.
There's several trucks built right around that same time that don't indicate they've shipped yet. I'm hoping there will be multiple reports of trucks arriving at dealers with almost no warning.

It looks like I’m also a victim of the tracker. My original delivery date at Granger was March 6. Then it went to March 17. After that, it was March 29. Yesterday morning the tracker read March 17 again. This evening it went to TBD. I really don’t mind the wait. But I realize many on this board need their trucks for work or an upcoming vacation.
After seeing mine go TBD yesterday, I did some searching on the forum. It looks like this is fairly common right before the truck gets delivered. I wouldn't be too surprised if it shows up at Granger very soon.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
There's several trucks built right around that same time that don't indicate they've shipped yet. I'm hoping there will be multiple reports of trucks arriving at dealers with almost no warning.

After seeing mine go TBD yesterday, I did some searching on the forum. It looks like this is fairly common right before the truck gets delivered. I wouldn't be too surprised if it shows up at Granger very soon.
I hope that is indeed the case. Mine kept moving around, but after sitting in a yard 1 hour from my house for two weeks, the date suddenly shot out 2 weeks later. So, who knows?! The dealer says they have zero control over getting vehicles out of that yard for final delivery. They just load up what they can and surprise them too according to him.

Drew M

Reaction score
Thats typical of most sales and especially dealerships.

The Chevy dealer I ordered the silverado from when I lost all hope in RAM didnt answer any of my emails once I asked to cancel. Two weeks later I called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager to be like, listen I get your people want to focus on whats going to get them money but you need they also need to be ethical. If you are so short sighted to only care about the immediate sale then thats going to cost the company in the long run. I'll never attempt to buy a truck from that dealership over something so small as to not answer my emails when I want a refund. I was so pissed that I'm considering leaving a 1 star review on google.

The sales manager, as expected, didnt care and just handled the refund promptly without any acknowledgement of an issue. I've been in sales my whole life, and I hate salespeople.
This kind of "don't give a s***" attitude is more common than we are led to believe. The only time some dealerships seem to care is when you try to give them a chance "to make it right" before you give them a 1/10. This is especially frustrating after the sale. I get it that "stuff" happens, but there is no reason not to stand up and own your screw-up(s).

relbus

Reaction score
11.png

Does anyone know what this means? Dealer says KZLD In Transit - Delayed

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
For those that haven't signed up with Tread Lightly yet I found a group (Jeeping Nation) that's free to join and gives you a 50% discount on the Tread Lightly membership. Go save some cash

Astrohog

Reaction score
Moved to E status today, with an estimated delivery of May 5. I was prepared for the worst, but this is sooner than I expected after reading some of your experiences here! Time to start planning a flight and my road trip home!

jsalbre

Reaction score
Moved to E status today, with an estimated delivery of May 5. I was prepared for the worst, but this is sooner than I expected after reading some of your experiences here! Time to start planning a flight and my road trip home!
I wouldn’t plan your flight until it’s delivered to the dealership. Sometimes they get built and sit in Mexico for an extended periods of time, sometimes they ship and then sit at a tail yard for a while.

Astrohog

Reaction score
I wouldn’t plan your flight until it’s delivered to the dealership. Sometimes they get built and sit in Mexico for an extended periods of time, sometimes they ship and then sit at a tail yard for a while.
No, I won't buy a flight until dealer has the truck. Making the best use of my week off and 2,500 mile road trip will require some planning! Some roads in Yellowstone are iffy this time of year, and I really wanted to plan a couple days in Yellowstone! We'll just have to see how things move along. I suspect that transit times should start getting better than they have as it seems production is rolling along a little more consistently, making the scheduling of rail cars easier? Just speculating...

areuriding

Reaction score
It's all a crap shoot :D Last year I sat JB for 59 days, and looks like they may have recognized the truck and thought they'd be funny...LOL! I have a bedliner, side steps, wheel flares and old-man bed step (I realized when I got my '22 dually I could not climb up the back wheel and straddle the bed side like I used to do with my 2500...getting old is for the birds). I think that is it, but I could be wrong. @BroadStBully ordered almost the exact same truck option wise the day before me, We went in to production the same date, and I was built 5 days after his. The only difference was trim levels. Maybe it was the wheel flares. That lucky man cleared JB and shipped on the 20th and I am still in the JB Black Hole. Once again, I will have to enroll the truck in AA meetings like last years with all of the current partying my wide hipped beast is engaging in. Oh well, is what it is!
What bed steps did you order?

areuriding

Reaction score
Just as I was set on not seeing my truck until summer I check the order tracker and it's finally built.. YAY!! Now the long shipping wait. I'm number 38 on the order tracker.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
What bed steps did you order?
The truck comes standard with the deployable side-steps that I hate, so I was able to order the chrome cab length side steps instead. I love them, nothing to break in the up or down position, and they act as a rocker panel. Had them on my totaled ‘22 and they were awesome.

Eli77657

Reaction score
So delivery date was Moved from March 24 to April 13 today first change since January 25 I guess that means something

1dec8d406fca09a0338631b1007563c0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread