Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

jhdram4

Reaction score
The Power Wagon has arrived at Mark Dodge this morning. I expect to have a ceramic procedure completed by early next week and will travel down to meet someone at the New Orleans airport on Wednesday, then drive it directly back to Georgia in time for a baseball practice.

Ordered 9/30/2022
Scheduled 11/21/2022
In production 1/13/2023
On a train 1/18/2023
Thru Eagle Pass 1/22/2023
Arrived to Port Allen 1/27/2023
Arrived at MD 2/10/2023

View attachment 51743View attachment 51744View attachment 51747View attachment 51746
Quick question. I see the TFT gauge cluster in your pic but I don't see where the new cluster is on the window sticker in the spreadsheet. Am I missing it or was it on an early package that was removed a few months later?

Drew M

Reaction score
That sucks. I would continue to email, and phone calls. Keep all of your emails and texts. Also keep notes of your phone calls.
Escalate it to a manager with a phone call. The only recourse you might have will be when you get the "...you will get a survey from Chrysler, and anything other than a 10 means I have failed..." text/email/conversation, will be your time to at lest have a little satisfaction.
Good Luck!

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
I've finally entered the black hole between final rail yard and the dealer, boo, haha. Frustrating part is the dealer has none gone silent after I made request for certain things to not be done to truck between when it arrives at the dealer and pickup.
Same here.

This morning, 10am, my dealer told me the car was literally 2 to 3 stops away (100mi) from the final destination, where it will be put on a truck to be delivered to them (they are literally 30min away from the rail depot).
Afaik, 100mi is 5 hours away, maybe 6. Hence around 4pm the car should / could be unloaded.

Now I am crossing fingers that they truck it quickly to the dealership so I can get the HD tonight. It's Friday, hopefully carriers and truckers work more than us white collars :p
Otherwise, I'll have to wait until early next week... booo

44Dan44

Reaction score
The only recourse you might have will be when you get the "...you will get a survey from Chrysler, and anything other than a 10 means I have failed..." text/email/conversation, will be your time to at lest have a little satisfaction.
Lol, yep.
"Dear salesman, I'll make this request again since you've ignored my previous requests. Do not mount the front license plate, the half witted monkeys you employ (usually salesman) with vise grips always put them on crooked and jack up or waller out the holes, do not put ANY dealership stickers on my paint, do not have Vanessa with the 8 rings clean my gauge cluster, she leaves scratches with her rings, and do not fill the fuel tank from the nearest stop-n-shop, I use only Chevron, you can give me a voucher or cash. Inevitably you will be seeking a rating of 10 on a Chrysler Survey, you currently have a 10 and it will be dropped accordingly point by point if you can't manage to follow these simple instructions, this is your chance, don't try to fix your ****ty rating later, the ship will have sailed, you won't be able to unring the bell by giving me a free oil change later".

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Welllllll the executive referral manager just emailed me and said my truck is "scheduled to Frame on 2/18/23"

I asked for clarification if that means thats when its going into production? The tracker still has not been updated with any additional information from what I've seen so I eagerly await if this is true or not haha.
@pr3dict - I received a similar email on Tuesday this week saying that my 3500 limited HO SRW is scheduled to be built/shipped on 2/16. My tracker information is fubar and doesn't help. Dealer said that since my order was revised, the old ship date was left in the system and has been just recently updated with a new build/ship date. I'm crossing fingers that this is accurate. Would love to see some movement on my truck before 3/1...

Tater86

Reaction score
Lol, yep.
"Dear salesman, I'll make this request again since you've ignored my previous requests. Do not mount the front license plate, the half witted monkeys you employ (usually salesman) with vise grips always put them on crooked and jack up or waller out the holes, do not put ANY dealership stickers on my paint, do not have Vanessa with the 8 rings clean my gauge cluster, she leaves scratches with her rings, and do not fill the fuel tank from the nearest stop-n-shop, I use only Chevron, you can give me a voucher or cash. Inevitably you will be seeking a rating of 10 on a Chrysler Survey, you currently have a 10 and it will be dropped accordingly point by point if you can't manage to follow these simple instructions, this is your chance, don't try to fix your ****ty rating later, the ship will have sailed, you won't be able to unring the bell by giving me a free oil change later".
Good idea on the gas, I didn't think about that. The one big gas station has been documented as having low quality gas.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Quick question for anyone with a 2023 in hand: Does your turn signal activated blind spot camera work? I have it enabled in setting but it never comes on.

wjburnell

Reaction score
That sucks. I would continue to email, and phone calls. Keep all of your emails and texts. Also keep notes of your phone calls.
Escalate it to a manager with a phone call. The only recourse you might have will be when you get the "...you will get a survey from Chrysler, and anything other than a 10 means I have failed..." text/email/conversation, will be your time to at lest have a little satisfaction.
Good Luck!
Unfortunately, some dealerships fill those things out on your behalf. Yeah, I know, it's not right, but it was done to/for me on my most recent purchase. Really hacked me off!

pr3dict

Reaction score
@pr3dict - I received a similar email on Tuesday this week saying that my 3500 limited HO SRW is scheduled to be built/shipped on 2/16. My tracker information is fubar and doesn't help. Dealer said that since my order was revised, the old ship date was left in the system and has been just recently updated with a new build/ship date. I'm crossing fingers that this is accurate. Would love to see some movement on my truck before 3/1...
According to my contact I went D1 today and that yes production for my vehicle will start 2/18 (which is a Saturday) Still no change on the tracker. I guess we'll find out next week if it happens or not but the fact that you have heard the same news about your build makes me believe the 3/1/23 date got moved up and this is real.

Reaction score
Quick question. I see the TFT gauge cluster in your pic but I don't see where the new cluster is on the window sticker in the spreadsheet. Am I missing it or was it on an early package that was removed a few months later?
I didn't expect it when I ordered, and no communication about it being part of the build with my buyer in September. I was hopeful, and happily surprised, to see it as well.

jhdram4

Reaction score
I didn't expect it when I ordered, and no communication about it being part of the build with my buyer in September. I was hopeful, and happily surprised, to see it as well.
Thanks. It was originally on the Level 2 package for Laramie and when I ordered in January I did not see it on the Level F (which replace level 2). Maybe it's actually in the level F and I will be pleasantly surprised as well. In any case I would be good with either.

Drew M

Reaction score
Lol, yep.
LOL not quite the way I would say it, but sometimes bluntness works.
Sometimes the vehicle turnover is a joint effort between sales and finance.

In all seriousness I understand your wishes and desires, and hopefully the dealership works with you, and not against you.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression.

Good Luck!

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Took delivery of my Big Red Wagon tonight! There's so much tech in this truck, it's gonna take me a while to learn it all! The digital dash is ****ing sick!
@jsalbre you weren't kidding about the orange glow on the back of the hood from the cab lights, its dumb but super cool! As for the turn signal blind spot camera, I didn't get a chance to mess with it tonight but I will tomorrow and let you know what mine does.

Attachments

• 20230210_202752.jpg
    20230210_202752.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230210_202802.jpg
    20230210_202802.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230210_202812.jpg
    20230210_202812.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 62

Alligator John

Reaction score
Big Red looks great. I grew up near a guy who would go to auto swap meets, buy hot rods in any color other than red, bring them home and paint them red, and take them back to sell for a lot more than he paid for them.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I have the same date for my 3500 Limited HO SRW….I am hoping for any time in March. I am out of town between the end of March until the last week in May so if it doesn’t get here by March 28th it will have to sit at the dealer until in get back at the end of May…

pr3dict

Reaction score
I have the same date for my 3500 Limited HO SRW….I am hoping for any time in March. I am out of town between the end of March until the last week in May so if it doesn’t get here by March 28th it will have to sit at the dealer until in get back at the end of May…
If you're gets here first I'll take it and you can have mine?

Users who are viewing this thread