Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

wjburnell

Reaction score
I know, as my father would say, "wish in one hand and $hit in the other, then tell me which one fills up first," but instead of the official ram tracker info page telling you your order is "scheduled for production," it sure would be nice if they could tell you what that "scheduled for production date is!" Okay, thank you, end of rant.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I know, as my father would say, "wish in one hand and $hit in the other, then tell me which one fills up first," but instead of the official ram tracker info page telling you your order is "scheduled for production," it sure would be nice if they could tell you what that "scheduled for production date is!" Okay, thank you, end of rant.
Does your dealer have a "shipping date"? If so, that is your scheduled build date if you are in D1 status. It is your "shipping date" to the next phase, which from D1 is production

wormbat

Reaction score
That’s a beautiful truck
Thanks, picked it up on Wednesday and drove 12 hours home. Loved every second of it, well worth the stress of ordering and waiting. Granger was awesome all the way from ordering to delivery. Wired the money the day before and was in and out of there in about 45 minutes, most of that was switching my stuff over to the new truck and looking it over. Paperwork was about 5 minutes, I was already familiar with the truck so only took about 10 minutes to go over the features and set up my phone.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Thanks, picked it up on Wednesday and drove 12 hours home. Loved every second of it, well worth the stress of ordering and waiting. Granger was awesome all the way from ordering to delivery. Wired the money the day before and was in and out of there in about 45 minutes, most of that was switching my stuff over to the new truck and looking it over. Paperwork was about 5 minutes, I was already familiar with the truck so only took about 10 minutes to go over the features and set up my phone.

I can’t wait for the phone call that my truck arrived my current date says March 24 I hope I can get it sooner but know it’ll probably be later

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Yours should be also ? they were ordered about the same time hopefully it keeps moving right along
You would think but it doesn’t look like the order in which the orders come in plays much of a role in when they come off the line. There’s 2 big horns on the spreadsheet 1 day apart at C and 1 of them is kzm the other is still c. I thought maybe they were prioritizing higher trims then a tradesman blasts through in a month and a half. All I know is I have no idea how it all goes on down there lol.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Mine changed to E yesterday. So many random factors add up to different stages taking longer for different people. I'm just shocked that it has moved this quick either way. Like @Pitboss44 said, no real rhyme or reason.

I'll take what I can get. Maybe I'll see my truck in the next two months. I thought for sure I wouldn't see it before the summer.

bhal212

Reaction score
You would think but it doesn’t look like the order in which the orders come in plays much of a role in when they come off the line. There’s 2 big horns on the spreadsheet 1 day apart at C and 1 of them is kzm the other is still c. I thought maybe they were prioritizing higher trims then a tradesman blasts through in a month and a half. All I know is I have no idea how it all goes on down there lol.
Yeah, you have no idea how jealous I am of him. When I was young* and naive, back on 1/7, I thought he might be a good omen for me... Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread